Walgreens Service Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkin, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Elkin, NC) in July 2011.

Interview

I was called up to come into the store for interviewing. the store manager. sat with me in the office to talk about customer care. the interview was pretty easy. he told me what his opinions were on some employees and gave me good and bad examples of customer service. he asked a little about my background. we talked about our hobbies and interests. the interview was dismissed in about thirty minutes. I cot a call offering me the job the following day.

Interview Questions

• Who is the most important person in the store?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. i was looking for a job at a local store.

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

The manager did most of the talking. Asked me a few questions about my background and if I planned to stay in the company. Then I took a test on the computer. It was fairly easy; it had some scenario questions and math questions about giving change.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Detroit, MI) in July 2011.

Interview

Basic interview, manager made me relaxed, asked my flexibility, they were very open to working with my school schedule. I was hired in pretty fast due to employment need. It was many years ago so I don't remember it detail for detail but it wasn't hard at all no need to be nervous at all good job for aomeone young like on high school or fresh out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Greenville, SC) in January 2012.

Interview

Once you have set up the one on one interview you arrive at the location and ask for the manage who you were in contact for. You are led into the office where you sit down with that manager to go over your resume. Throughout the process he/she asks about the content of your resume and personal questions such as interest and hobbies to get an understanding of who you are.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward entry level wages are set

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2011.

Interview

Simple interview and talked about my goals. She asked me what I wanted to do as a future career and how Walgreen's has multiple positions for each interest group - as long as I'm willing to travel.

Interview Questions

• The basics: What is your biggest weakness? Have you had leadership experience, and please give me an example?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dedham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dedham, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

pretty easy. I feel like i came overly dressed. it was one on one and pretty relaxed. i did not feel intimidated. the interview was fairly short. I was asked a lot of questions related to walgreens and their values so read up on that. but overall it was a pretty easy interview and i definitely nailed it

Interview Questions

• a lot of questions related to customer service/relations   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Worcester, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

You fill out an online application, come to the store take a test on the computer. Then if they like what they see you get a call back for am interview. They ask you about previous jobs and what your availability is

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in retail?   1 Answer

Service Clerk Interview

Interview

The interview process is very quick and easy. First, I applied online. They have multiple questions on the application. Then it said to finish my application at a Walgreens. I went to a Walgreens and there were a few more questions on a computer there. After the application process I received a call for an interview. The interview was very simple. There were only behavioral questions and a simple subtraction problem. After the interview I was offered a job, which I accepted.

Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

short and rude, submitted an online application in store for employees seeking advancement, Walgreens is a buddy, buddy hiring company, they do not care about the average employee, which is why the turnover rate is so high, we are expendable as so quoted by a manager who is still with Walgreens but hates customers.

Interview Questions

• no questions, only a speech   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Raleigh, NC) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview went well. The room was cold though. I wasn't even nervous at the interview. I was hired on the spot. I had applied at least four times for a position at walgreens.