Walgreens

Updated Nov 3, 2014

2.1

71 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Service Clerk Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens in December 2010.

1 interview, basic questions, called in after school for an interview, manager was cocky as if he was doing me a favor by interviewing with me. Wanted open availability, unable to give that, he acted annoyed by that

Interview Questions
No negotiations all straightforward minimum wage

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens in September 2014.

average usual questions look up interviewing and review before your interview ,personally I think that a lot of the hiring interviewing questions/practices etc. for minimum wage jobs is ridiculous

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walgreens.

I was called within 24 hours of filling out my online application. Because the manager was short handed we had the initial interview on the floor. The executive assistant manager (hiring manager) reviewed my scores and my profile and we did the one on one at the Photo Department.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about photography and developing digital photo?   View Answer
    There was not any negotiating. the position was an entry level position with out any verifiable experience.

Service Clerk Interview

Getting hired at the entry level of the company is very easy for the right person the question asked are fairly simple and common sense their is a questionnaire that only a fool would get wrong. Basically they are looking for individuals who do not oppose to just working like they need the job meaning do the best that u can.

Service Clerk Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Two interviews are conducted. You apply and then wait for a call from the store.The first interview is getting to know you and many questions are asked. Hiring and interview process is pretty good and the process went pretty smoothly. It is a good idea to talk about any research you did and maybe follow up with a thank you note. Also smiling and being positive. And be ready to answer their questions and have good questions to ask. That's what helped me out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens.

The hiring process is not very rigorous. They ask the typical questions such as how you have helped customers in the past, what are your strengths or weaknesses, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens in November 2011.

Online application, then in-house application with customer service questions, money handling questions. If pass those, then in person interview, if job offer then based on drug test passing.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating, set hourly rate, take it or leave it. I interviewed just before Thanksgiving, they forgot to mention two weeks before Christmas they stay open until midnight, normally close at 10pm. I might not have accepted if I'd known that, doesn't sound like a problem but holiday sales stressful and may stay until 1am cleaning up, then return sometimes at 10 am to work day shift.

Service Clerk Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Assessment test only done in store. Interview questions. Examples on how you dealt with issues in the workplace, dealing with customers with a language barrier, etc

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you had to deal with conflict   Answer Question

Service Clerk Interview

I had to always stay in touch with the hiring manager to make sure they knew I was still interested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walgreens in February 2013.

Filled out an assessment at the store. A store supervisor then gave me a brief interview. I had at least a hour wait. The assistant manager told me I passed the assessment and I was offered the job on the spot.

I was offered a dollar above minimum wage non negotiable