Walgreens

Employer Engaged

Walgreens Store Associate Interview Questions

2.0

Store Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Applied online and was called for an interview a week or so afterwards. It was a pretty standard interview, no out of the ordinary questions. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walgreens in November 2010.

I filled out an online job application through their website. At the end of the very easy application, I was presented with a screen announcing I will have to come into the desired store to fill out the rest of the 'skill assessment'. I got to the store, and had to ask for the store manager to go to the next step. The store manager was YOUNG, and I could pick up that she was making an unfavorable judgement about me. So, I finished the skill part online at the store computer, then was asked to call the manager, again. The response was "we don't have any openings, now". Wouldn't it have been wiser for her to tell me prior to wasting a half an hour? The store was small, ( a plus in my opinion), clean, though the piped in music was not only too loud, it was sappy love songs. I believe I just went through an interview - the company should not be so dependent on the computer to make hiring decisions, though. Too mechanical. Didn't get an offer, but no big deal: I wouldn't have liked having a 20 year old something boss!

Interview Questions
    • Would you take something home becuae it was sitting in the breakroom?   View Answer
    • If you were performing a job on a machine, and it broke, would you think that oh, it's just that machine, the company can replace it.   View Answer