Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Walgreens
- Pharmacy Technician (109)
- Service Clerk (83)
- Customer Service Associate (81)
- Cashier (61)
- Photo Specialist (57)
- Assistant Manager (55)
- Pharmacist (51)
- Assistant Manager (MGT) (48)
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (44)
- Sales Associate (43)
- Beauty Advisor (41)
- Shift Lead (38)
- Walgreens Cashier (33)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (23)
- ASMt (18)
- SALES CLERK (17)
- Store Manager (12)
- Intern (12)
- Certified Photo Specialist (12)
- Customer Service Representative (12)
- Management Trainee (11)
- Shift Leader (11)
- Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician (10)
- Walgreens Service Clerk (10)
- SFL (8)
- Assistant Store Manager Trainee (8)
- Beauty Advisor Walgreens (8)
- Pharmacy Intern (8)
- Walgreen Store Clerk (7)
- Shift Team Lead (6)
Store Clerk Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Salt Lake City, UT).
Interviewing process is balanced for the job level.
- Willingness to maintain chores in store. 1 Answer
No negotiation, is what it is.
Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens
Store Clerk InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Gresham, OR) in July 2012.
The questions were very fair and reasonable. The hiring manager gives plenty of time for pondering the answer and replying. Probably the interview I've had with a relaxed and welcoming feel to it.
- Well actually, I believe it was the 2nd and 3rd question where they are just similar so as you have to recall two similar but, diverse situations. Answer Question
I was encouraged not to worry with regards to getting the hours I desired. My location is 24 hours so I'm sure the hours will work themselves in.
Store Clerk InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Clinton, MS) in October 2010.
Initial communication was through a phone call for an interview. During the interview, there were 2 managers present, both asking questions.
- Typical interview questions Answer Question
They were not willing to negotiate on wages even with experience.