Walgreens

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Orlando, FL

I interviewed at Walgreens in January 2010.

Interview Details – I would rate the interview and ultimate hiring process for this company as fair and consistent with current industry standards. I would encourage individuals to research general behavior-based questions in order to be well prepared to answer the type of questions they may encounter. If asked, "Would I do it again?" My answer would be "Yes!" I actually enjoyed the process and the time they afforded me to market my talents and showcase my existing skill sets.

Interview Question – What would you say is your weakness & why?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I interviewed at Walgreens in September 2010.

Interview Details – very educative and informative, easy to pass if you prepared for the interview

Interview Question – easy and streamline process   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – Applied on Friday. Received call to come in for an interview. Went in the next morning and was interviewed for half an hour by the store manager regarding basic behavioral questions and previous work experiences. Then completed the assessment. Received conditional offer but rejected due to low pay. (12/hr.)

Interview Question – basic questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Low pay.

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!