Walgreens Supervisor Interview Questions

2.3

Supervisor Interview

Interview

The first step in the hiring process is, of course, to apply for jobs and to get your application into contention for the jobs you are interested in. Here's a step by step guide to apply for a job, including how to apply for a job online, how to fill out a job application, how to write job application letters, and tips and advice for applying for jobs. More »

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were pretty flexible with negotiation. They meet me where I needed to be.

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walgreens (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Applied on Friday. Received call to come in for an interview. Went in the next morning and was interviewed for half an hour by the store manager regarding basic behavioral questions and previous work experiences. Then completed the assessment. Received conditional offer but rejected due to low pay. (12/hr.)

Low pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

interviewed at Walgreens (New York, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

very educative and informative, easy to pass if you prepared for the interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

interviewed at Walgreens (Orlando, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

I would rate the interview and ultimate hiring process for this company as fair and consistent with current industry standards. I would encourage individuals to research general behavior-based questions in order to be well prepared to answer the type of questions they may encounter. If asked, "Would I do it again?" My answer would be "Yes!" I actually enjoyed the process and the time they afforded me to market my talents and showcase my existing skill sets.