Walgreens

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Technical Lead Interview

Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Walgreens in May 2012.

Interview Details – All candidates are told positions are contract to hire in the ESS group, 99% are not. Phone screen first, followed by a face to face. My interview lasted about 15 minutes. The interviewer was more concerned with the fact that I would show up to work everyday rather than I knew what I was doing. About 15 minutes after leaving I was called by the recruiter to let me know that an offer was on the table.

Interview Question – What was the longest time I was out ill from work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation possible. I was told the terms of the contract.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Walgreens

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walgreens Technical Lead interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walgreens employees and interview candidates.