Walgreens Walgreens Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2015

2.2

Walgreens Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

A brief interview with 2 managers. Will ask for your basic information and background. They will ask if you have any experience in retail, and they will give you an online assessment to see if you're up to par with basic mathematics and English comprehension.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Macon, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted a week and a half later. The Manger conducted the interview, lasted about twenty minutes, was told to come back for additional questions where I was then hired.

Interview Questions

• What set of skills can you bring to Walgreens? Are you comfortable with a constantly changing environment?   Answer Question

Walgreens Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens in May 2015.

Interview

The Skills test wasn't the funnest thing in the world and I felt I did very well however I never got an interview. Very disappointing because it looked much more potentially better than some places but it was much more complicated. The people were nice there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Corpus Christi, TX).

Interview

The interview was laid back and i don't remember being nervous at all. Manager was very friendly and explained the questions and gave examples. It was simple and short. After the interview they call you back to go get a drug test then if you pass that you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where you had to be in a group or team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurricane, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Hurricane, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

It was spread out over a weeks time. It went smoothly. The only thing that took time was the drug test. It was a 1:1 interview; first with the assistant manager then the head manager. Simple interview no hoops to jump through. Very friendly.

Interview Questions

• How many hours are you looking for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fond du Lac, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Fond du Lac, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Online app. then interview with about 6 questions such as ; Tell me a time when you had to work in a team under stress. Very laid back even for me. I think they were desperate for a warm body that could work full time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to work in a team under stress.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Tacoma, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

First, I applied online through their Careers section on their website. Next came a personality quiz to see if I was a good fit. Afterwards came my in-person interview. Then came the job offer which I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

i applied online it was fairly simple. got a call about a week later for a interview. he asked me questions about myself and we went over my application. he said he would call me for a follow up interview if he thought i was the person for the job. never called back.

Walgreens Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Ask about my previous jobs & took an assessment test. Was going to call in the next 3 or 4 days to see if I pass the test or not but still no call.

Walgreens Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

No questions really because of my past work experience. Although I have talked to others and they had many questions and more than one manager present. Very laid back atmosphere for me. I have seen others apply and dress in very casual attire, some jeans, which got hired and I was very surprised. Most of the interview is really the test that a prospective applicant takes for final consideration. It was not timed which I did not know so I rushed though it but passed.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you interested in working?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Every cashier starts at 8.25 hr.