Walgreens Walgreens Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.3

Walgreens Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walgreens in May 2015.

Interview

The Skills test wasn't the funnest thing in the world and I felt I did very well however I never got an interview. Very disappointing because it looked much more potentially better than some places but it was much more complicated. The people were nice there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (Corpus Christi, TX).

Interview

The interview was laid back and i don't remember being nervous at all. Manager was very friendly and explained the questions and gave examples. It was simple and short. After the interview they call you back to go get a drug test then if you pass that you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where you had to be in a group or team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurricane, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens (Hurricane, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

It was spread out over a weeks time. It went smoothly. The only thing that took time was the drug test.
    It was a 1:1 interview; first with the assistant manager then the head manager. Simple interview no hoops to jump through. Very friendly.

Interview Questions

• How many hours are you looking for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fond du Lac, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (Fond du Lac, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Online app. then interview with about 6 questions such as ; Tell me a time when you had to work in a team under stress. Very laid back even for me. I think they were desperate for a warm body that could work full time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to work in a team under stress.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

i applied online it was fairly simple. got a call about a week later for a interview. he asked me questions about myself and we went over my application. he said he would call me for a follow up interview if he thought i was the person for the job. never called back.

Walgreens Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Ask about my previous jobs & took an assessment test. Was going to call in the next 3 or 4 days to see if I pass the test or not but still no call.

Walgreens Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

No questions really because of my past work experience. Although I have talked to others and they had many questions and more than one manager present. Very laid back atmosphere for me. I have seen others apply and dress in very casual attire, some jeans, which got hired and I was very surprised. Most of the interview is really the test that a prospective applicant takes for final consideration. It was not timed which I did not know so I rushed though it but passed.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you interested in working?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Every cashier starts at 8.25 hr.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Geneva, WI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens (Lake Geneva, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied on-line. I got a call the next day and an interview was set up for the next week. When I got there for my interview I was brought into a room to do a skill assessment. I had to wait 25 minutes for the manager to come in and see if I was finished. We did an interview after that. I was asked 5 of the behavioral questions. I was able to ask any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you did that helped an employee.   1 Answer

Walgreens Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I had to fill out an online application and then go to a store and complete a skills assessment. Within a week I was called in for an interview. The interview was fairly easy. The manager asked a lot of behavioral questions and asked if I would be able to work nights and weekends. The work is easy, so they were basically just looking for someone reliable. After the interview, about a week later, I got a call from the manager asking if I was still interested in the position and he wanted to know when I could start. Then I had to take a drug test, so I could officially start.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation. Pay was a little bit over minimum wage.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walgreens (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

On a Thursday they demanded to see me the next day Friday for an interview, but also said if I couldn't come the next day, that I couldn't come at all. They made wait for over an hour on Friday. 1 of their managers was very rude to me.