Walgreens

Relevance Date Difficulty

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Certified Pharmacy Technician
Yuma, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in September 2012.

Interview Details – Did a ~40 min-1 hour online application in mid August. About a month later I received a call from the store manager saying that there were no vacancies at the store I had applied to but that there was an opening at a different store in town and that they were very interested that I set up a date for an interview with them. After the interview, they said that I was a great candidate and that they would call back for more information on when I should start, but they never called back.

Interview Question – I don't believe there were any unexpected or difficult questions during my interview; my experience was more of them getting to know myself and asked much about my school experiences and extra curricular activities.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walgreens interview questions and advice in Yuma, AZ. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walgreens employees and interview candidates.