Goldman Sachs
3.7 of 5 1,590 reviews
www.goldmansachs.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Goldman Sachs Summer Analyst Interview Question

I interviewed in Salt Lake City, UT and was asked:
"Walked through a credit score problem with two companies."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Summer Analyst Interview Review - one of 1,556 Goldman Sachs Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

votes
"I thought I had settled and finished my problems. But the banks still were refusing me loans ! I got in touch with Credit Sudhaar( www.creditsudhaar.com ) Now, with Credit Sudhaar bad marks are really gone, my scores are up, and I was just told that my credit health is rock solid. These guys are pros. You can contact them on 022-67886788
- Sudhir Lal on Apr 29, 2013 Flag Response
votes
I was going through the same problem few months back , then i consulted credit sudhaar ,they helped me in paying my debt and also counselled me in taking decisions to improve my credit score. I would suggest you to consult them once. You can contact them on 022-67886788 or can visit their websites at www.credit sudhaar.com
- sudhir lal on May 22, 2013 Flag Response
This post has been removed. Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.
votes
I had no idea my credit was bad. The guys at Credit Sudhaar analysed my report. The process took some time but my credit was restored, enhanced and protected. I have no reason for complaints.
- Hari Prasad on Jul 12, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Goldman Sachs – Why Work for Us?

We bring together people, capital and ideas to produce solutions and results for our clients by playing a number of roles: financial advisor, lender, investor and asset manager. A commitment to integrity, team work and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goldman Sachs interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Goldman Sachs employees and interview candidates.