Walker Marketing and Consultants

Updated Nov 9, 2014

2.5

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walker Marketing and Consultants.

I noticed that this company has 6 offices and 180 employees. It is a outside marketing and consulting position that has full training and is paid. I know from experience that companies like this grow very rapidly due to client demand of outsourcing. A- on the BBB is good for me. I am definitely not the personal to believe everything someone says, especially not on the internet. Everyone seems super professional and I am scheduled for a second interview today and will let everyone know how it goes!

Interview Questions
Everyone kept talking about how big and fast this company was growing. I saw the staff they are all very attractive

Other Interview Reviews for Walker Marketing and Consultants

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Walker Marketing and Consultants in March 2014.

I applied online to an ad that I felt would best suit what I was looking for in a career. I was contacted by their HR team and they were extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the type of candidates the company was looking for. I scheduled my interview for a week later and sat down with the hiring manager, Brandon Walker. The interview was extremely professional and gave me a very clear understanding of what the client coordinator position was all about. A day later i was contacted for a second interview and was hired to be a client coordinator.

Interview Questions
    • What motivates me the most in and outside of the workplace and why?   Answer Question
    The interview process was very thorough in what the position entails, advancement, etc.

Client Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walker Marketing and Consultants.

I was first contacted by the HR manager at Walker Marketing. I had submitted my application about a week before and was excited to hear back from them. The HR manager asked me a lot of questions about my resume and we went in to great detail about the job itself. I scheduled my interview and arrived a few minutes early. I got to meet the receptionist who was really polite and easy to talk to which definitely helped with my nerves. I was then taken back into the conference room where I met with the CEO. We went over my resume, strengths, weaknesses, my education so on and so fourth. He then got into the business and what the company did. It was really exciting to hear about all the great opportunities with in the company. I was then told about the second round interview which is actually a full day where you get to see exactly how an actual work day looks. This was cool because seeing an actual day of work would definitely tell me if I was cut out for this position or not. The next day I was contacted and invited back for the second round interview which I scheduled for the following week. The second round interview was great. I got to meet a lot of the staff and learned a ton. I ended up being offered a position.

Client Coordinator Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Walker Marketing and Consultants.

I submitted my application and was contacted a week later. I spoke with a girl in HR who was very knowledgeable and gave me a better feel for what the position was all about. I set up an interview and met with a hiring manager. He was very nice and asked me multiple questions that required a lot of thought. Not your tropical interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • Which three people that you don't know on a personal level do you admire the most and why?   Answer Question

Client Coordinator Interview

I was first contacted by an HR rep and she asked me multiple questions about my resume that I had submitted, she then explained why the company was interested in me, and we went on to set up a date for my interview. The day came for my interview and I was interviewed by Brandon Walker the hiring manager. He was very well dressed and professional, he answered all of the questions that I asked and he was very knowledgeable. I was contacted within the next day saying that I was wanted to come back to the company for my second interview, which I then scheduled and was hired on! I really like working for Walker!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walker Marketing and Consultants in April 2013.

Very informational and professional. Definitely took the time to see if I were a good fit for the position. They were also organized. When I got there they knew who I was and that I was coming. They had me fill out an application when I got there. After my first round interview I had to go through a background check to ensure a safe environment with honest people. Everyone is required to also take a drug test before being hired due to their drug free atmosphere. They have three rounds of interviews in order to weed out the candidates that wont work out and also to minimize turnover.

Interview Questions
    • What are some of my attributes that could be beneficial to the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walker Marketing and Consultants in August 2012.

When interviewed at Walker, it was a two step process. The first interview was just to get to know me and to explain the company more in depth because there are things they aren't allowed to divulge on their website. I was asked to come back for a second interview in which I shadowed an employee. I'm glad because I knew EXACTLY what I would be doing.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if I liked sports at all, which I wasn't expecting. Although, once I started working there, I realized why I was asked that. It is a competitive environment, so any interest in sports means you have a competitive personality, which is a good quality for the job.   Answer Question
    when given the position, I was able to start whenever my schedule allowed. That was nice for me because I wasn't available right away.

Client Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walker Marketing and Consultants in September 2014.

The interview process went very quickly -- which is great if you are looking to going right away. The first interview I met with the CEO, Brandon Walker, who was very nice and profession, and clearly excited about what he does. We reviewed my resume, he asked about my strengths and weaknesses, and he explained what the company does and a bit about the position. Two days later, I was doing the second interview where I was able to go along on a day's work with one of the coordinators. She was really nice and it was interesting to see her work. We didn't have the opportunity to pitch anything that day, but I did see her close a deal which gave a lot of insight into the paperwork process. There's a lot of freedom throughout the day, which requires a lot of self-discipline and drive to ensure that you make money. It is, without a doubt, very hard work, but if you like a challenge and like talking with people, then it would be a good fit. The challenge aspect really appealed to me, although I didn't eventually take the job. I don't believe that the business is a scam, like other reviews indicated. They had me worried but it really didn't go down like the reviews would have you believe. I believe it is a very tough business and you need to have the drive, passion, and thick skin to go along with it. Would have been a perfect fit for me right out of college.

Interview Questions

As a single mom, I was afraid to go to a commission based payment. I probably would have been fine and they provide many opportunities to learn and improve in order to get those commissions, but I'm a nervous nelly and was afraid to take the risk. However, if I was a single person, it would have been a no brainer and I would have accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walker Marketing and Consultants in January 2014.

Filled out the online application and a few hours later got a call back to schedule my first interview. The next day went and interviewed with Mr Walker the CEO, was okay went well enough to get a second interview which is a job shadowing experience. Learned a lot from the person I was out with but we made no sales. Brought be back asked me more questions then said well be in touch.. Never heard back from them probably was for the best since I took a job working in insurance and couldnt be happier..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walker Marketing and Consultants in April 2013.

Made it into the 1st Interview where the office itself is very remote and small. In a series of mini buildings there is a small office on the second floor where the interviews took place. Some people might be intrigued to go apply for this position considering it is a marketing job but it is more a sales job where you have to travel alot without compensation for gas, only offered a starting position which is only minimum wage + commission. So if your looking to commute to a new living area to work here I would advise against it. I only submitted an application early in the morning Monday and was contacted within mere hours for an interview the following day. The first interview is a 10- 20 Minute sit down and go over the basics. If you get called in for a second interview you have to shadow for an entire day and then brought back to the office at the end of the day for a third (final) interview.

Interview Questions
    • Would this type of business be something your interested in?   View Answer