Walker Marketing and Consultants

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walker Marketing and Consultants in January 2013.

Submitted my resume through Monster and was contacted by a HR Rep the next day. I was informed that the interview process would be in three stages, initial in person review, full day ride-along, and final interview. I was able to setup an appointment immediately.
I attended the first interview in which I met with management. We went over the company's attributes and established a basis for the second stage. The first interview was brief, as if they were testing your abilities to be professional rather than taking a strong interest in your qualifications. I was invited to attend the second stage in which I would shadow an employee, however I respectfully declined because the position was not as described in the posting, and I had no interest.

Interview Questions