Walker Parking Consultants

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Walker Parking Consultants in September 2011.

Interview Details – I went through what felt like a telephone interview before actually having my individual interview. The person who interviewed me seemed to listen during our phone conversation, as well as our during our two subsequent interviews. I was deceived by this individual who truly had no interest in listening.

Interview Question – Describe a problem you encountered during one of your former positions and how you solved it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Depending on the supervisor and/or overall manager for that location, I would seriously think twice before working there. I made a huge mistake accepting that position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Walker Parking Consultants in November 2012.

Interview Details – Basic interview. Had to answer basic interview questions focusing on previous internships and classes. Important to know something about concrete design and foundation design for the work involved in engineering.

Interview Question – No technical questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate. They offer on the average to higher end of what to expect for an internship.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Walker Parking Consultants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walker Parking Consultants interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walker Parking Consultants employees and interview candidates.