Walker Parking Consultants

www.walkerparking.com

Walker Parking Consultants Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Walker Parking Consultants

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walker Parking Consultants in November 2012.

Basic interview. Had to answer basic interview questions focusing on previous internships and classes. Important to know something about concrete design and foundation design for the work involved in engineering.

Interview Questions
    Didn't negotiate. They offer on the average to higher end of what to expect for an internship.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Walker Parking Consultants in September 2011.

I went through what felt like a telephone interview before actually having my individual interview. The person who interviewed me seemed to listen during our phone conversation, as well as our during our two subsequent interviews. I was deceived by this individual who truly had no interest in listening.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a problem you encountered during one of your former positions and how you solved it.   View Answer
    Depending on the supervisor and/or overall manager for that location, I would seriously think twice before working there. I made a huge mistake accepting that position.