Walking Company Holdings

Updated Mar 1, 2015
Updated Mar 1, 2015

1.9

Store Business Manager Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Walking Company Holdings in February 2015.

Interviewed by another Store Manager. It went well. She set up a phone interview with the DM.
    I was not called for that interview time. When I called to follow up I was told another candidate had the first choice of time. A little rude. DM went through s courtesy interview for 15 minutes on the phone. He had made his choice before the call and wax wasting my time.

Interview Questions
    • Are you still at your last job? Are you available all hours?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

i never had any sales experience.i had three interviews for a sales associate position. it was not hard, just basic questions to ask about your sales experience. i wonder why cant they condense it to one or two interview. my interviewers are nice and respectful.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walking Company Holdings in October 2014.

Interveiw started late, interveiw was very unprofessional and rude and insulting. I ,in fact had to call the corporate office to make a complaint. I was very upset after traveling a good while for this interveiw. What a waste of time and gas and money.

Interview Questions
    • Why do I wanna work for walking company?
      What could I bring to the company?

Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH
    Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

I applied online – interviewed at Walking Company Holdings in October 2014.

2 face to face interviews which were comfortable and rather enjoyable. Met with Training Manager and District Manager. After initial interview I was shown the store as well as stock room and products. It was very informative!

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

I applied online – interviewed at Walking Company Holdings in July 2014.

I applied to the job online and heard back within a week. The interview was great and the company offers some amazing health benefits, however the pay that was offered is way to low.

Interview Questions
    • What is is your greatest strength that you would being to the team, what is your greatest weakness.   View Answer

The pay was too low. 10/h even with commission is extremely low for an Assistant Manager.

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walking Company Holdings in February 2014.

Had a brief phone interview with a set up for a face to face interview a few days later. When I walked into the store I was greeted by the store manager, where I immediately felt a great vibe from her presence. I'm all about vibes. Later to find out she was as well. This particular Walking Company is located inside of a mall, so we stepped outside of the store to a seated area. It was a pretty straight forward interview where I was asked a little more about my background and work history. Then she went on to tell me a little about hers. The store manager had only been with the company for about 3 weeks so she was fairly new as well. It felt more like a conversation with a long lost friend rather than an interview. It was the best interviewing experience I have ever experienced actually. Not like a employer asking you questions from a print out. Very natural.

Assistant Store Business Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Walking Company Holdings.

I was not asked any questions really. The manager met me near my current job for a relaxed meeting. He had no papers with him, didn't ask for my resume and said the "interview" was just a formality as he was very desperate to fill the position. I was (obviously) offered a job I accepted.

Designer Interview

Basic interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Really the interviewer did all the talking and did not ask me any questions?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walking Company Holdings in October 2013.

I applied online by sending a cover letter describing why I would be a great fit for the company along with my updated resume. I got a call a few days later asking for me to come in for interview. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • none of the questions were really difficult. The interview was more like a conversation.   Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walking Company Holdings in August 2013.

I met the store manager at 9:00, I showed up early and we started early. She talked about my previous jobs and work history. She asked me about myself and how comfortable I am with climbing and bending. My Interview was at 9:00am and was about 20 minutes long. I received a call and offer by 1:00 pm