Wall Street Services

Updated Jul 30, 2014
Updated Jul 30, 2014
3 interviews

Registration Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wall Street Services.

I originally applied for a role online advertised by WSS through a indeed or simply hire cant recall. A few hours later I received an email response from WSS saying they received my application and that they liked my resume and would like to schedule a phone interview. It was a 10 min phone interview with a recruiter from WSC, asking questions like current salary, tell me about your work experience, tell me about one situation where you dealt with a problem etc. Then the recruiter said that they would like to progress to the next step which was to come to the office and go through series of assessment tests followed by one to one interview. I scheduled for the face to face meeting. The recruiter who I spoke to wasnt there. Was asked to take 3 assessment tests before anything. Really unexpected but not difficult questions. they provide you with scrap paper for the math questions. Then sat with another recruiter who interviewed me, went through my assessment results, and asked mostly behaviourial questions. Recruiter was polite but there was a radio blaring music in the background which was distracting whilst interviewing (not in a closed off room but sat in a corner of an open floor partitioned off from the rest of the floor so whatever you say was probably still within earshot of others). Was not interviewed for any specific role, just purely a registration process so a bit a of paperwork. Then they told me that if anything suitable became available they would call me.

Interview Questions
    • Assessment test - 14 letter word meaning person in charge of a plant? Helpful to know what expressions like "cut cards" or "foolhardy" mean; filling in missing letters of words and only presented the definition - so you will need to know meaning and correct spelling of words; math questions like 4 stool legs are different lengths, 20 inch, 22 inch, 20.5 inch and 21 inch what is the total least amount of inches removed to make the stool stand evenly? and then try to answer 90 math questions in 5 mins (adding, subtracting, multiplication and division - no calculator).   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wall Street Services in February 2010.

The interview was conducted by a receptionist i believe, she asked several questions based on my resume. after a few questions, she said to arrange a one to one interview with a manager there, and also to take a three part test, which was fairly easy, under time pressure, and the interview also went well easy few quesitons.

Assistant Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Wall Street Services in January 2010.

I raised some tough questions about their commission, but their hidden feels I tell ya!

Interview Questions
    • Would you prefer commission over fixed salary?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wall Street Services

Worked for Wall Street Services? Contribute to the Community!