Wall Street Systems Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wall Street Systems (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. A day later, he setup an interview. Met with HR rep first. Very nice person. Talked about the culture and how many people have been at this firm for a long time. Some about my experience and how it fit the position.

Second interview was with the hiring manager. Very personable person. Interview went well. However, the recruiter sent me for the PM role and the position I was interviewing for was a Sr BA role.

Asked one question which was probably "the test". "How do you price a derivative." Apparently, this must have been specific to the position. Recommend you prepare and know this in advance.

High quality firm. You should be flexible to travel widely.

Recruiter told me they had an extensive interview process in "October", with 10-15 people in the interview process and they did not hire anyone from this. Please draw your own conclusions!!!

Interview Questions

• How do you price a derivative.   1 Answer