Walmart

Relevance Date Difficulty

Asset Protection Manager In Training Interview

Asset Protection Manager In Training
Vineland, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Walmart in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied the day prior and was contacted the very next day by the company. I was not in town at the time and was willing to wait until I was back at the end of the week before letting me come in for the interview. At the interview I was interviewed by three personnel. The interview process was very laid back more than I expected. Initial questioning was scenero related questions. You had to give an example from past experience on how you dealt with the particular situation. Once questioning was done, then each person took a chance to ask personnel questions to get to know you better. The Walmart I was interviewed at really like it when the applicant has questions to ask back to the interviewers.

Interview Question – The initial scenario questions made you think about how to answer the question that was being asked. Their was about 10 scenario questions that were asked.   Answer Question

Asset Protection Manager In Training Interview

Asset Protection Manager In Training

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walmart in June 2013.

Interview Details – I currently work for Walmart so I applied for the position via the career portal on the WIRE. I was contacted via email about a week afterward. I was asked to do a phone interview and I accepted. I called in to a conference call number where I was greeted by to Walmart Market Asset Protection Managers. They explained that I would be asked a serious of 7 questions that where centered around specific categories such as, judgement and decisions, integrity and etc. I was asked the questions and at the end the gave me an opportunity to ask questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about how you convey the importance of integrity throughout your store.   Answer Question

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!