Walmart

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Associate Marketing Manager
Bentonville, AR

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Walmart in February 2011.

Interview Details – I had 2 x 1:1 interviews on campus through our MBA department. Each interview asked 2 behavioral questions such as "describe a time you demonstrated creativity in business and what were the results", "How did you manage conflict with a manager". I was also asked a case question: "How can Walmart position a new food product for the Hispanic segment?"

Interview Question – Marketing Case Question: Walmart is considering launching a Hispanic specific produce & grocery assortment, how would you position and market this?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no room for negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Associate Marketing Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Walmart in March 2009.

Interview Details – The interview may include marketing case questions, situational questions about common work situations and you reasons for wanting to work at Wal-Mart. The interviewers will be very friendly and try to make you comfortable. you get bonus points to know the history of the company which everyone is so fiercely proud of.

Interview Question – what is your favorite brand or advertisement and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations...

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Walmart

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!

Walmart Videos

Walmart – Why Work for Us?

Our Businesses Our mission is to save people money so they can live better. And every division, business unit and department that makes up Walmart is committed to using our company’s size and scale to make the biggest… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walmart Associate Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walmart employees and interview candidates.