Walmart Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

27 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Merchandise Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cumming, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumming, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Walmart in March 2014.

Interviews were held at a Hiring Center because they were opening a new store and needed 300 employees.They hired anyone who passed the drug test and background check. 95% of the people hired had never worked for Walmart. All the Salaried Managers were perky and pleasant during the interviews. The HR manager was perfect for the job.

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Walmart in January 2012.

pleasant interview i was very at ease with the hiring personel they made it really easy for me to put my best effort to the task, i was able to make a great impression.

Inventory Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Peachtree City, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree City, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Walmart in August 2010.

Received call back 3 days after applying, initial interview was with 1 dept manager, then 3 panel same day. Called back a few days later to sign paperwork and go for drug test, all good to go then no call at all for about 3 months, finally get called and placed over night stocking

Interview Questions
    No negotiations, take it or leave it

ICS Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dunwoody, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Walmart.

I honestly only met the core managers, and the general store managers. Although I personally witnessed more managers as I got more acclimated. I then realized that there was a hierarchy and some type of internal social club.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle managing multiple people of different ages, and ethnicity ?   View Answer
    There wasn't one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Walmart in April 2013.

interviewed by store manager, hr manager, and zone manager

Bakery Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied online. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Walmart in January 2011.

I got a call a year after submitting an application....kind of crazy, but they called at just the right time.
    The day after the phone call I had an interview. There were three different department managers, each with about two questions for me. It was very easy, no complicated questions, and took less than 10 minutes. At the end of the interview I was asked which position I thought would suit me and they informed me of their pay level system. The next day I got a phone call to return for a second interview. This time it was one person, the assistant store manager...she asked me a few very simple questions, was very polite, and said that most likely I would have the job. The next day I was hired and the following week I came in for orientation/first day of the job.

Interview Questions
    There really was none-- I chose the job I wanted from a list of available positions, and the hourly rate is based on a level system they have.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Walmart in September 2010.

The hiring was smooth and simple. The HR manager was very nice and knowledgeble about her job.

there was no negotiation

Produce Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodstock, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodstock, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walmart in November 2013.

When I first arrived, I was asked to wait until a member of management called me and a few other people back into their office. We were all seated and we were given a situation and asked to explain our experiences relating to that situation. Afterwards, management sent us outside and had each one of us come in one at a time to discuss potential positions we would like to take in the store.

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Walmart in May 2013.

They asked a lot of scenario questions and I was then asked to take the drug test and do back ground check.

none

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Peachtree City, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree City, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Walmart.

personnel called and set up interview date and time. went to interview and sat through a 3 panel process. recieved call back for drug test, and when results came back, i recieved a job offer

Interview Questions
    • describe a difficult situation. how did you handle it. what were the steps you took to deal with it. whatwere the results.   Answer Question

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!