Walmart

Average Difficulty
26 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Walmart in January 2012.

Interview Details – pleasant interview i was very at ease with the hiring personel they made it really easy for me to put my best effort to the task, i was able to make a great impression.

Interview Question – what are you plan to be in a year   Answer Question

Inventory Supervisor Interview

Inventory Supervisor
Peachtree City, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Walmart in August 2010.

Interview Details – Received call back 3 days after applying, initial interview was with 1 dept manager, then 3 panel same day. Called back a few days later to sign paperwork and go for drug test, all good to go then no call at all for about 3 months, finally get called and placed over night stocking

Interview Question – None, mostly common sense questions, very easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, take it or leave it

ICS Supervisor Interview

ICS Supervisor
Dunwoody, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Walmart.

Interview Details – I honestly only met the core managers, and the general store managers. Although I personally witnessed more managers as I got more acclimated. I then realized that there was a hierarchy and some type of internal social club.

Interview Question – How do you handle managing multiple people of different ages, and ethnicity ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one.

Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Walmart in April 2013.

Interview Details – interviewed by store manager, hr manager, and zone manager

Bakery Associate Interview

Bakery Associate
Marietta, GA

I applied online and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Walmart in January 2011.

Interview Details – I got a call a year after submitting an application....kind of crazy, but they called at just the right time.
The day after the phone call I had an interview. There were three different department managers, each with about two questions for me. It was very easy, no complicated questions, and took less than 10 minutes. At the end of the interview I was asked which position I thought would suit me and they informed me of their pay level system. The next day I got a phone call to return for a second interview. This time it was one person, the assistant store manager...she asked me a few very simple questions, was very polite, and said that most likely I would have the job. The next day I was hired and the following week I came in for orientation/first day of the job.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There really was none-- I chose the job I wanted from a list of available positions, and the hourly rate is based on a level system they have.

Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Walmart in September 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring was smooth and simple. The HR manager was very nice and knowledgeble about her job.

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation

Produce Associate Interview

Produce Associate
Woodstock, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walmart in November 2013.

Interview Details – When I first arrived, I was asked to wait until a member of management called me and a few other people back into their office. We were all seated and we were given a situation and asked to explain our experiences relating to that situation. Afterwards, management sent us outside and had each one of us come in one at a time to discuss potential positions we would like to take in the store.

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Wal Mart Cashier
Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Walmart in May 2013.

Interview Details – They asked a lot of scenario questions and I was then asked to take the drug test and do back ground check.

Negotiation Details – none

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Wal Mart Cashier
Peachtree City, GA

I applied online and interviewed at Walmart.

Interview Details – personnel called and set up interview date and time. went to interview and sat through a 3 panel process. recieved call back for drug test, and when results came back, i recieved a job offer

Interview Question – describe a difficult situation. how did you handle it. what were the steps you took to deal with it. whatwere the results.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Walmart in August 2009.

Interview Details – Please dress appropriatley, business casual at minimum. It was a panel interview with two supervisors and a salaried member of management. There was a series of situational questions asked; the best answeres will be specific answers including actions taken, people involved and results. Most of the questions were behavioral questions about interactions with customers and co-workers.

Interview Question – Describe a rule that you disagreed with, but followed anyway. Whats was the rule, why did you disagree with it...   View Answer

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!