Walmart Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.3

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithonia, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithonia, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walmart in February 2015.

I was called around 8pm for a group interview we were all asked individual questions after we were sent in the hall and they called one girl back and had like a 10 to 20 min interview with her then they sent her home and called everyone else in and we all got the job and were sent to take drug test and wait for our backgrounds i was called the next day for a job offer

Interview Questions
    • all the questions were baised on situations or problems i faced at other jobs work or school and i was asked gow i handled the situation or problem   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walmart in February 2015.

Applied early in the morning (sometime between 12am and 4am) online after being told that Walmart's starting salary would be $9/hr soon. I've never had a job before so $9 starting rate seemed like a pretty good rate to me. About 9am the same day I was contacted to come in for an interview. I've applied to many places and never got to the interview stage. Scheduled my interview for the following Tuesday to give myself enough time to prepare. Again I've never had a job and I really wanted to nail the interview so I gave myself a few extra days to prepare. I went in Tuesday. They had some important people visiting that day so I had to wait a little over an hour before I was interviewed. The interview lasted 15-20 minutes. I was offered the position on the spot. I'm currently being paid less than $9 but starting April I'll make $9.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time someone asked you to do something for them. How did you go about doing it? Was it a success?   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walmart in October 2014.

On campus college interview. One technical/programming question and that was it. The rest were do you know language x, y, and z? Do you fit within Walmart's culture, tell me more about your experience, etc. Surprisingly very short and easy interview. There was no follow up interview afterwards in my experience.

Tire and Lube Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart in June 2014.

It's all about who you know. Got hired because I worked for the company before. No questions where asked. Most other positions I held at the company were the same way. Only interview I had was when I first got hired and when I interviewed for a manager position.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation. I was unemployed so had to take whatever they offered. Most people are low income people with no education and company knows this.

ICS Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walmart.

I honestly only met the core managers, and the general store managers. Although I personally witnessed more managers as I got more acclimated. I then realized that there was a hierarchy and some type of internal social club.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle managing multiple people of different ages, and ethnicity ?   View Answer
    There wasn't one.

Merchandise Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumming, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumming, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walmart in March 2014.

Interviews were held at a Hiring Center because they were opening a new store and needed 300 employees.They hired anyone who passed the drug test and background check. 95% of the people hired had never worked for Walmart. All the Salaried Managers were perky and pleasant during the interviews. The HR manager was perfect for the job.

No negotiations

Walmart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hiram, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hiram, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walmart in November 2013.

Applied on Sunday In-Store, got a call back for an interview on the same week (Thursday)
    interview on Friday, got hired on the following Monday.
    Very easy took a week.

Interview questions I don't remember.

I had two managers interview me, it varies though. Some people said that they had 6 managers.
    My store is only one process interview.

Produce Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodstock, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodstock, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart in November 2013.

When I first arrived, I was asked to wait until a member of management called me and a few other people back into their office. We were all seated and we were given a situation and asked to explain our experiences relating to that situation. Afterwards, management sent us outside and had each one of us come in one at a time to discuss potential positions we would like to take in the store.

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree City, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree City, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart.

personnel called and set up interview date and time. went to interview and sat through a 3 panel process. recieved call back for drug test, and when results came back, i recieved a job offer

Interview Questions
    • describe a difficult situation. how did you handle it. what were the steps you took to deal with it. whatwere the results.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McDonough, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McDonough, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walmart in June 2013.

1st interview was a phone interview. Then you have to walk the store with a Store and Co manager. You walk the Backroom, Produce and appeal. you have to give out notes like your the store manager

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about at time when you had to express your point of view to a person who didn't agree with you.   Answer Question
    None 50,000 a year