Walmart CSM Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walmart.

The first interview is done with a hourly associate, then asst. mang., if you make it that far final enterview is with the store manager. The first interview consists of a series of what if questions that repeat and repeat the same questions in different words. It is a long demeaning process. I have preformed hundreds of them.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer who wanted you to go against store policy, and wanted to see your manager. Then have that manager over ride policy to avoid a complaint to home office.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

CSM Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Walmart.

Simple, very basic questions.

CSM Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Walmart in March 2014.

Walmart uses the STAR interview process nothing really hard just be ready to answer each question.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation phase, either you accept the offer or decline.

CSM Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart.

Interview was done and had three interviews right on the same day. Was pretty basic in questions that were asked. Had to do some role playing how would you handle certain problems or employees. Sent for drug test same day as the interviews.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult question, the questions were pretty basic and if you think logically and use your head there is no way not to impress them with answers given.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walmart in June 2013.

Very laid back atmosphere (deceptive to how they really are), friendly, and they gave you plenty of time to answer the interview questions

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult project you have ever done and what were the steps taken to complete it?   Answer Question
    Really? They offered me a starting rate of pay so take it or leave it.

CSM Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Walmart in May 2013.

i had to go to walmarts personnel office repeatedly to ask about my application. each time was the answer "oh okay thanks for coming in il look at it and get back with you" wait a week or two then same thing after two months they finally decided to schedue me an interview (the next day during my other jobs work schedule) i had to request time off so i could go to an interview! very unorganized, the manager hiring didnt know what he was doing and probably didnt understand half the things he was asking me off the paper.

Interview Questions
    • none very generic questions anybody with half a brain could pass the interview   Answer Question
    heres what we offer thats it nothing else take it or leave it

CSM Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart.

Easy hiring proses. Basic behavior questions eg) Tell me about a time you had to use your leadership skills. There is a multiple choice test, but you should be able to pass it with basic common sense.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to use your leadership skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roxboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roxboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walmart in September 2012.

Walmart has a 3 interview process. 1st interview they ask you a series of questions, all the same scripted from a sheet of paper, that they score at the end, based on the interviewers opinion. the questions ar ranged from your previous employment skills, give situation based on your previous employment, and how did you handle that situation. 2nd interview is based on job history references and more questions, same questions as 1st interview just worded differently. if you make it the the 3rd interview its the job offer, they tell you what position they are hiring you for and the rate of pay if you accept...

Interview Questions
    • The questions are not difficult, just the same questions re worded over and over basically..   Answer Question
    There is not negotiation, if you don't like the job offer they give you they move on to the next applicant.

CSM Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Walmart in January 2010.

The wait to a manager to come start the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you were asked to do something you didnt agree with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boothwyn, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boothwyn, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Walmart in August 2008.

Quick and positive