Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Walmart
- Sales Associate (347)
- Wal Mart Cashier (280)
- Cashier (189)
- Overnight Stocker (172)
- Assistant Manager (145)
- Cashier Associate (102)
- Assistant Store Manager (84)
- Department Manager (58)
- Pharmacy Technician (44)
- Walmart Cashier (44)
- Customer Service Manager (39)
- Associate (37)
- Guest Service Team Member - Cashier (36)
- Shift Manager (30)
- Stocker (29)
- Asset Protection Associate (29)
- Manager (29)
- Electronics Sales Associate (24)
- Deli Sales Associate (24)
- Customer Service Associate (21)
- Area Manager (19)
- Customer Service Representative (19)
- Customer Service Manager (CSM) (18)
- Store Manager (18)
- Electronic Sales Associate (18)
- Inventory Associate (18)
- Deli Associate (16)
- Courtesy Associate (16)
- Co-Manager (14)
- Intern (14)
Cake Decorator Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Walmart.
They asked me a serious of customer service questions about customer service and how I would handle certain situations. Also, they talked to me about decorating cakes and what my experience was. They wanted to know the history of my experience in cake decorating and why I wanted to work in the field.
- How long have you been decorating cakes? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Walmart
Cake Decorator InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 days – interviewed at Walmart.
Human resources will call and schedule an interview. The first interview will be with the supervisor for the area specifically with the job. The second interview will be with the Assistant Manager over the area. The third interview will be with a co-manager or store manager of the store.
- The questions are very generic. How will you benefit the company? In this situation, what would you do? etc. Answer Question
There was no negotiation phase. You take it or leave it.
Cake Decorator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Walmart (Saginaw, MI) in April 2009.
Application is strictly computerized, check ALL positions you are willing to consider to get in the door since this affects how often managers will see your application and their flexibility in placing you into a position that most suits both sides, interviews are done from a script and are simple to pass (be friendly, likeable, enthusiastic, willing to work with their needs), references are checked, and must pass a drug screen
- Tell me about a time when you experienced a problem in a previous job and how you handled it? 1 Answer
They set the wage based on your experience and asking price, so it is good to bid yourself slightly high on application (but not out of range or the computer does not "recommend" you)