Walmart

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Front Royal, VA

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Walmart in October 2013.

Interview Details – Initial communications involved receiving phone call asking to come in for an interview if I was still interested and setting up a time and a date that would make it very easy to attend. Then went in for the interview, they were very timely and straight to the point. They ask a few questions, four if my memory serves me correctly, about different situations and scenarios. If they liked you during that interview they have another person come in to do a second interview, if done well you will then go to see the hiring manager, personnel manager, to learn more about your job offer and receive your paperwork to go take a urinalysis within 24 hours. If you pass your urinalysis you will then be called to come in for orientation.

Interview Question – Describe a situation or scenario in which you had to go over and beyond another's expectation and did it successfully.   Answer Question

New Iberia, LA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Walmart in November 2011.

Interview Details – There was only one interview(the job duties are very simple to understand). The perception of the people who interviewed me was one of very busy people loking tired and haggered.

Interview Question – When was the last time you resolved a conflict in the workplace?   Answer Question

Taylorville, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Walmart in June 2011.

Interview Details – There are two interviews and an orientation which involves going over policies, watching videos, taking a tour of the facility, a drug test, and background check.

Interview Question – Questions involved a story where you would be asked to describe what you would do in the situation.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Walmart

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!

Walmart Videos

Walmart – Why Work for Us?

Our Businesses Our mission is to save people money so they can live better. And every division, business unit and department that makes up Walmart is committed to using our company’s size and scale to make the biggest… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walmart Cart Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Walmart employees and interview candidates.