Walmart Interview Questions in Colorado

Updated Sep 2, 2015

2.3

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Lakewood, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Day one-was a 2 part interview. First with a supervisor, and then with a manager. Each asked 5 questions. Questions were designed to test your problem solving ability, communications skills. All situation based-Tell me about a time.....There was a bit of general talk. The 2nd interview was with the manager, the human resource person was in the room listening in, but did not participate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a deadline moved up, and what did you do to see the task was completed on time.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was done all in one day and was fairly simple. The questions were simple leadership and obstacle scenarios in your life. It was summer time and they needed to hire a lot of people, so they really didn't care. If you showed up, spoke coherently and could pass the drug test, you were hired.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work as team to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Grand Junction, CO).

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different managers, which to me was overextending the process. They all asked pretty much the same things(after working there, I realized they don't communicate with each other very well).

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Fort Collins, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied and 2 days later I recieved a call and went in for an interview. I asked for $2.25 more than minimum wage and actually recieved it. When I went for the interview he asked 3 questions and made sure I was available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so I said yes and I was hired. Very very easy.

Interview Questions

• Choose an experience that you worked as a team to solve a problem and what steps did you take to succeed.   Answer Question
    • When was a time you had to voice your opinion without hurting someones feelings, how did you manage to over come that task.   Answer Question

Second Shift IMS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Aurora, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

very short, drug screening a set of two interviews using the same questions and very irratible people also the areas were cramped and the interviewers didn't have much feedback after they also failed to give much of a effort into the interview.

Interview Questions

• have you ever had to work with someone who didn't speak the same language as you?   Answer Question

Overnight Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

Internal promotion. Passed supervisor level assessment and Updated current employment preferences, asked management for the opportunity to step up and fill in during current support manager absences and waited for a position to open up. Spent several months filling in on an as needed basis to show that I could perform the essential duties of the job. Selected from the pool of interviewees as the best candidate. Standard "tell me a time when" questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, take it or leave it.

ICS Associate/Unloader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, CO

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Lafayette, CO) in December 2014.

Interview

Sit at a computer terminal/kiosk. Fill out an incredibly long questionnaire. One of two things can happen depending on if the managers are available. If they are, you can get an interview that minute and if they aren't you'll get a phone call with the details of when you can do your first interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You are told how much you will make. There are pay grades but to raise your pay grade you need to have actual Walmart experience, any old supervisor experience will not do.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monument, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Monument, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

Three different people interviewed me and asked basically same questions. One came first and asked me easier questions and then the other one came and asked similar questions. The third one was the next day.

Interview Questions

• How have you met the needs of a difficult customer? Have you ever had trouble to accomplish a task in a specific time? Have you ever been able to get other people to do what you wanted them to do (at work)?   1 Answer

Inventory Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Elizabeth, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied for the lead in IMS and got an interview with the store manager and then with an assistant as well! Then I got a second interview and they asked me why Walmart? And I said well I will be here awhile if I don't get an internship and then do they trust me with the work.

Interview Questions

• In what situation did you show an overcoming of a task that was difficult?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

Great. It was relatively easy with very nice people. The outcome of the interview was very positive. The overall experience was very boring since I have been working in this business for so long. The city was Denver.

Interview Questions

• How many years have I worked in the business   1 Answer