Walmart Interview Questions in Colorado

25 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westminster, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Walmart in March 2014.

Super fast friendly and very supportive interview process. Had two levels of interviews, back to back, then they verified references, sent me for a standard screening and they are currently doing a background check. Should have an offer and orientation this week. Very quick.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thornton, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornton, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Walmart.

The manger who hired me is no longer with the company.But he was very straight forward as my position,pay

Just told me what I would be making hour $9.00 per hour

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Walmart in October 2013.

Once you arrive you will wait in the lobby in the back of the store near electronics until called back. Your first interview will be simple and only consist of around 5 basic questions and some paper work. Then they will either give you the second interview right then with the manager or tell you to go home and wait for them to call you. (Means you likely didn't get the job.)

Interview Questions
    • Easy and basic questions that will include things like "Think about a time whenever you needed to do something but had limited amount of time to get it done, what was it and what did you do to get it done in time?"   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Walmart.

Initially had two interviews when I was hired and questions were based of the questionnaire you filled out during application process. Now you must have 3 interviews. 1st with a hourly supervisor. 2nd with assistant manager then 3rd and final with store manager. Questions are pretty much same based on customer service, team work and organization. Example: Tell me about a time you when you went above and beyond expectations to help a customer.

Interview Questions
    • None really. They general questions that can be answered based off prior work/school experience.   Answer Question
    No negotiation they have a base pay scale you get extra for prior work experience and dept on the job and where it is on the pay scale will determine your hourly wage.

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Walmart in August 2013.

Had an interview with the department manager who asked 4 questions, pretty easy and standard interview questions. "Name a time you had a difficult task, what steps did you take to accomplish it and what was the outcome?" After the interview with the Dept. Manager I was asked if I would like to stay for a second interview, of course I accepted and did the second interview with the assistant manager who also asked 4 questions. (They were basically the same questions that were asked in the first interview but worded differently) She then had me fill out papers for consent to do a background check, told me what my position is and that I'll be called after my background check comes back for a job offer and drug test.

No negotiation.

DSD/Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walmart in July 2013.

Went though online application process which also has you take an assessment test. Then had first and second interview at a hiring center in the same day. They definitely will ask you scenarios questions. Like, "Tell me about a time when you had a challenging project and how did you get it done?"

Interview Questions
    • 3rd interview, Tell about a time when someone questioned your integrity or asked you violate a policy.   View Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walmart in May 2013.

Three interviews, first with department manager, then assistant manager, then shift manager.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a occasion when Someone had an opinion that you did not agree with and how did you handle the situation?   View Answer
    I could have but this being my first job I did not negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lakewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walmart in October 2012.

Applied by website got called back in two days. You have two interviews id the first one goes good you got the job. After the interview process orientation take aither a week or two they have to have enough people to have a orientation.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions alot of "tell me about a time" questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Walmart in May 2012.

The interview was 2 parts, mostly personality and history based questions. If your first interviewer approves, then you wait for an assistant manager to give you a second interview with almost identical questions.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time that you worked in a group project that succeeded because of you?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aurora, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Walmart in April 2012.

The online application was very vague, mostly employment interests and past job titles/salaries. No providing of skills/experience. I was surprised by a return phone call. The interview was 3 one-on-one meetings, with successively more important personnel. Questions were entirely canned "tell me about a situation where you..."

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation where you had to solve a problem with multiple possible solutions, and how you decided on your specific course of action.   Answer Question

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!