Walmart Customer Service Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2015
Updated Feb 20, 2015

2.6

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart (Waynesboro, VA).

Interview

Three interviews. One on the spot at the time of my application, and two later. First interview was very low pressure, easy questions. Second was more heavier, with the assistant manager over the position in question. Asked to complete "opinion survey", which was then scored and then I was questioned on the answers I got "wrong". Third interview quick and easy, ending with job offer.

Interview Questions

• I was not expecting to be questioned so hard on the "opinion survey".   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart (Lynchburg, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

There are a series of scenario questions that you are asked and several what if questions as well as an outdated psych eval that is outdated especially for a retail job with minimum qualifications.

Interview Questions

• There were none they read from a scripted question set.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was non exsistant

Customer Service Interview

Application

interviewed at Walmart (Springfield, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

Was quick and easy to do

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time that you were very irate   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Walmart (San Diego, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

If was a phone interview with a gentleman by the name of Jim Shaffer. Great guy, we started off with him telling a joke. Ice breaker so to speak. Straight forward questions. No tricks, no games. All in all one of the best interviews I've ever had thus far.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart (Fort Myers, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

they would ask different examples of how you would take care of a situation at work or how you have taken care of certain situations at your previous jobs.

Customs Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Walmart (South Phoenix, AZ) in January 2011.

Interview

a easy phone interview, with some basis questions and a follow up personal interview, dress formal and you will be good to go

I got another offer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walmart in March 2010.

Interview

They're three interviews you have to go through, supervisor, manager, and the store manager if your really good and all managers are there they will do all three in one day. I was there all day so be prepared

Customer Service Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Walmart (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

I applied to Wal-Mart through their website, I got a call a month afterward. I was asked if I still wanted to work at Wal-Mart and if I was available next day for an interview. I was schedule for an interview next day, around 9am. I got there on time and they were running late, I had to wait there until 11am to go inside and get my interview done. I had to talk to three different managers, so I had three interviews in one day. After that I was told to go get my drug test done and come back next day. Next day I went back and got to talk to HR and I was given my ID badge.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walmart in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later I got a call requesting an interview. Mostly situational questions, some personality ones.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walmart in August 2011.

Interview

I first applied online. I endured a series of personality test type questions (which characteristic is more like you...). I didn't hear from them for months so I figured they had found other people for the position. About 4 months later I received a phone call from a customer service manager. It was about a 20 minute phone interview asking me a series of situation questions (tell me a time when you....and what was the outcome..). She also threw in a few personality type questions like (when you are faced with a disappointing situation how do you manage to stay positive). After that she told me to come in for a "group interview". I have not yet went to the group interview but I will update ASAP