Walmart Customer Service Supervisor Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Holly Spring, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holly Spring, GA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Walmart in April 2014.

I worked for a Walmart Neighborhood Market as a cashier and was interested in moving up by transferring to a new Supercenter being built. I called Home Office about the new store, and they had the store contact me for an interview. I was paid for my mileage to come to the site (since I am already an associate). I was greeted and signed in. Then I waited in a room to be called. Two people interviewed me together. The questions were lengthy questions that asked about how I have responded to certain situations in my past work experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a policy? What did you disagree with, what did you do, and what was the result?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Walmart.

I received a call from the personnel associate and she asked me if I could go in for an interview in a few days in the morning (8 AM). I attended the interview wearing office attire, and my interviewer was the Front End Zone Manager. She ran through her questions and she basically made a decision on the spot. She said that she would like to give me a second interview and asked if I had some time for it right then. I was then taken to the Assistant Managers office and had an interview with the Front End Assistant Manager. He went into more personal details about myself. After that, the ZS took me back to personnel where that associate gave me my drug test form and had me go take it immediately. I did everything in the same day and a few days later I got called in for orientation. I dressed pretty fancy but the other people in my group just wore nice jeans and a plain shirt (pretty casual).

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember the wording exactly, but it was pertaining to a time where I helped out a member of society or a customer to either get what they needed or helped them in some way.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Levittown, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Levittown, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Walmart in August 2013.

Applied online along with a passed assessment. Three weeks later called in for interview. Waited 45 minutes to be seen. Asked 5 questions. Then given a drug screening form. HR offered position and rate.

None

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Walmart.

I applied online and took an assessment test. A week later I was informed they decided to not hire for that position. A week later I was called in for an interview for different position. I was interviewed twice and was told personnel would get in touch with me. Five weeks later I was offered a job.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to recall a time I was presented with a difficult task (at another job or other life experience), how I handled it and whether or not I completed the task.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I was told told the amount I was going to be paid pending passing my drug test and background check.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Walmart in June 2009.

Process is fairly easy. They call and set up an interview time. You come in, first interview is with a department or zone manager. You answer 5 questions, they grade them. You have to have 3 out 5 decent answers. Give details when answering, the more details the better they grade you. If you pass, they'll set up a second interview with an assistant manager, either the same day or a day that is convenient. Again you'll be asked 5 questions. Management grades your answers and they go off first impressions on whether to hire you or not. If they choose to hire you, you will have a background check and drug test. As soon as both are back, they call you in, talk pay and start date.

Interview Questions
    • They all require thought. They want to see how you handle different situations whether at a previous job, home, church, or general life experience.   View Answer
    There isn't any negotiation, they tell you how much you'll make, you either accept or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glenolden, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenolden, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Walmart in July 2012.

Had 2 interviews then spoke to the store manager. Got a job offer and hourly wage of 9.90. Was told to take a drug test in 24 hours. And have to have a background check. Still waiting on a call back for orientation.

Interview Questions
    • Just general interveiw questions. Nothing hard at all.   Answer Question
    There were none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Walmart in October 2010.

I applied 2/3 weeks prior and got call from HR manager. She offered me the position and I accepted 3 days later.

I asked for more money.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Walmart.

applied through the store - brought the resume then talked with the manager then filed application on the company computer and passed some electronic tests. only positive impressions the process was overall a little challenging for me but pretty adequate.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Walmart in August 2010.

The interview was very easy. It consists of three total interviews, The first two are a panel of three interviewers, the last will be with a store manager and he/she does the job offer. They read a printoff of your application and they all read from the same questions. They are generally looking to see if you can come up with an answer to the questions that sound good and open availability.

There is no negotiation

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Walmart in April 2010.

I applied online and was called to interview for a CSS. I was first interviewed by one assistant manager, then two more joined us. I was interviewed by the second manager while the third just acted as an observer.
    I was not prepared very well and did not get a second interview or job offer.

Interview Questions
    • It is important to share the credit. How did you make sure that the appropriate person was given the credit that was due to him?   Answer Question
    • Describe a specific situation where you had to make a decision based on limited information.   Answer Question

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!