Walmart Deli Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walmart (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Two managers taking turns asking questions. Got a lot of situation/hypothetical questions. I was asked about my availability, and how long I want to work at Walmart. They were very interested in knowing about my relevant experience as well. Also, they spent a few minutes talking about the business culture at my particular Walmart!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you or another person disagreed. How did you solve the problem? What did you learn?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Deli Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Interview was with 2 managers separately. Questions were the same booth times and fairly easy to answer based on past experiences. Job was offered right away pending drug and background check.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was with a manager, he only asked Iike 4 questions. It was basic interview questions. The manager was in a rush but I didn't care as long as I got the job lol

Deli Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Applied online, called me in for interview, passed the interview and was offered for the job, took it and send me for drug test and background test. 2 weeks later i as called for orientation and start working on the floor on 2rd day after CBL.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to work as a team what was your job in the team and how did it help the team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dawsonville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart (Dawsonville, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

It's pretty straight forward. You'll usually interview with an assistant manager over the section you're applying for. After you interview and do your mandatory drug test, you'll receive an offer that you have to accept or decline. You'll then proceed to orientation and doing your computer based training.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your life where you had to work with someone you disagreed with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was taken to a computer in personnel and told to "okay" everything. Basically you'll look over your starting pay and accept (or decline) the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walmart (Kalamazoo, MI) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was fairly simple and commonplace. I was interviewed one on one with my deli supervisor for the first half and then she brought in my area supervisor for the second half. The interview itself was pleasant, I applied for the job, had an interview about a week later and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What was something you struggled with at your last job, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walmart (Huntsville, AL) in July 2012.

Interview

It was pretty easy. I was asked how I would handle some situations through giving examples from prior experiences. It was pretty straightforward,and I was told I had the position after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle busy situations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walmart (Baton Rouge, LA) in March 2012.

Interview

the crazy questions that's asked by all employers were not asked, but the Satisfactory for the "answers" responses was checked like they were asked though, but basically me and the other person were hired on the spot because it was the person "day off" they were trying to leave quickly as possible

Interview Questions

• none at all, just take the drug test and past the background check   1 Answer

Negotiation

Deli Associate started off with $8.70 an hour no experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middlefield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walmart (Middlefield, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

One will interview with basic customer service and scenario questions. if you get it another will interview you and they will offer you a job.

Deli Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walmart in May 2011.

Interview

I had two interviews, the same questions where asked during both interviews. Interviewed with two other people. Took a while for orientation called back after a week to begin orientation.