Walmart Electronics Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 3, 2014
4 interviews

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Electronics Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Walmart in May 2014.

First they called me and said i could come in for a interview i went in and they just ask you do a drug test and they ask you questions on how you would handle situations. also once you get hired you will do training on a computer.

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Electronics Interview

Just like any simple interview. Asked tons of dumb questions and didn't care what you answered with. Waited forever to get to speak with three different people in three different interviews. Once hired, everyone will treat you awfully until you can prove yourself, which usually means several years. Just like any simple interview. Asked tons of dumb questions and didn't care what you answered with. Waited forever to get to speak with three different people in three different interviews. Once hired, everyone will treat you awfully until you can prove yourself, which usually means several years.

Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Called into an interview at the Walmart hiring center. had a one on one interview with electronics store manager

Anonymous Employee  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Walmart in September 2010.

I got a call on Saturday and was told to come to an interview on monday at 10:30am
    I had prepare for the interview questions, overhearing the interviews questions weeks in advance from someone giving a phone interview. Got there and they were not the same question, did not take me by too much surprise but I was ready and got through the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Was there a time, where you had to work as a team and accomplish something?   View Answer

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!