Walmart Interview Questions in Georgia

2.4

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithonia, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithonia, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walmart in February 2015.

I was called around 8pm for a group interview we were all asked individual questions after we were sent in the hall and they called one girl back and had like a 10 to 20 min interview with her then they sent her home and called everyone else in and we all got the job and were sent to take drug test and wait for our backgrounds i was called the next day for a job offer

Interview Questions
    • all the questions were baised on situations or problems i faced at other jobs work or school and i was asked gow i handled the situation or problem   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walmart in February 2015.

Applied early in the morning (sometime between 12am and 4am) online after being told that Walmart's starting salary would be $9/hr soon. I've never had a job before so $9 starting rate seemed like a pretty good rate to me. About 9am the same day I was contacted to come in for an interview. I've applied to many places and never got to the interview stage. Scheduled my interview for the following Tuesday to give myself enough time to prepare. Again I've never had a job and I really wanted to nail the interview so I gave myself a few extra days to prepare. I went in Tuesday. They had some important people visiting that day so I had to wait a little over an hour before I was interviewed. The interview lasted 15-20 minutes. I was offered the position on the spot. I'm currently being paid less than $9 but starting April I'll make $9.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time someone asked you to do something for them. How did you go about doing it? Was it a success?   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart in January 2015.

If you get called for an interview, you can pretty much guarantee that you have the job unless you fail the drug test or are a complete idiot. The questions they ask are very easy. Nowadays expect to be employed as a Temp. A few months down the road, based upon your work ethic, you can expect to be hired on as part-time.

Interview Questions
    • How what do you think you can do to make this company better.   View Answer

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walmart in October 2014.

On campus college interview. One technical/programming question and that was it. The rest were do you know language x, y, and z? Do you fit within Walmart's culture, tell me more about your experience, etc. Surprisingly very short and easy interview. There was no follow up interview afterwards in my experience.

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart in August 2014.

The questions was hard mainly behaviorial questions. Did the app on line got called back 2weeks later & got hired on the spot. Went thru two interview process and was sent out on and drug screening and got call back the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had to lead a group of employees on and project what procedures did you use and what was the conclusion.   View Answers (3)

Deli Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Marys, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Marys, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walmart in July 2014.

For me it was as simple as walk in and sign a few papers and had a short round of basic twenty questions with a floor manager. It almost seemed like I was being put on trial.

Interview Questions
    • Have you had any experience working a slicer or fryers?   View Answer
    How does $8.55 an hour sound cause that's what your getting.

Tire and Lube Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart in June 2014.

It's all about who you know. Got hired because I worked for the company before. No questions where asked. Most other positions I held at the company were the same way. Only interview I had was when I first got hired and when I interviewed for a manager position.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation. I was unemployed so had to take whatever they offered. Most people are low income people with no education and company knows this.

ICS Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walmart.

I honestly only met the core managers, and the general store managers. Although I personally witnessed more managers as I got more acclimated. I then realized that there was a hierarchy and some type of internal social club.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle managing multiple people of different ages, and ethnicity ?   View Answer
    There wasn't one.

Walmart Unloader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perry, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Perry, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Walmart in May 2014.

Very easy interview. Only five questions and quick resume review. Hired within one week of interview. Mangers were warm and receptive to my questions. Very upfront and honest about the job positon and the hours in would entail.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holly Spring, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holly Spring, GA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walmart in April 2014.

I worked for a Walmart Neighborhood Market as a cashier and was interested in moving up by transferring to a new Supercenter being built. I called Home Office about the new store, and they had the store contact me for an interview. I was paid for my mileage to come to the site (since I am already an associate). I was greeted and signed in. Then I waited in a room to be called. Two people interviewed me together. The questions were lengthy questions that asked about how I have responded to certain situations in my past work experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a policy? What did you disagree with, what did you do, and what was the result?   Answer Question