Walmart

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hardlines Supervisor Interview

Mebane, NC

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Walmart.

Interview Details – I was called to the back and told that a position was open that I expressed interest in within the Walmart career preference system. The Assistant Manager asked if I would like to interview for the position. He asked about five questions that involved mainly time constraints and dealing with people. He told me what the position would entail and the salary I would be making.

Interview Question – How would you handle a situation where you have many deadlines to meet in a day and not enough people to perform the tasks?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I am going for an Assistant Manager or Shift Manager Position. This position did not make enough to cover what I am making at both jobs I currently work.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Walmart

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!

Walmart Videos

Walmart – Why Work for Us?

Our Businesses Our mission is to save people money so they can live better. And every division, business unit and department that makes up Walmart is committed to using our company’s size and scale to make the biggest… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walmart Hardlines Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walmart employees and interview candidates.