Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Walmart
- Sales Associate (266)
- Wal Mart Cashier (176)
- Cashier (153)
- Assistant Manager (130)
- Overnight Stocker (99)
- Cashier Associate (63)
- Assistant Store Manager (61)
- Department Manager (51)
- Customer Service Manager (39)
- Pharmacy Technician (37)
- Associate (33)
- Stocker (26)
- Guest Service Team Member - Cashier (26)
- Manager (26)
- Shift Manager (25)
- Asset Protection Associate (21)
- Customer Service Representative (17)
- Inventory Associate (14)
- Store Manager (14)
- Customer Service Associate (14)
- Courtesy Associate (12)
- Area Manager (12)
- Walmart Cashier (12)
- Deli Sales Associate (12)
- Receiving Associate (11)
- Unloader (11)
- Co-Manager (11)
- Electronic Sales Associate (11)
- Electronics Sales Associate (11)
- CSM (10)
Homelines ZMS Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walmart in March 2010.
I had to apply on our in-store sign-up system in career preferences. Made sure to talk to a co-manager one on one to make sure I was noticed for being interested. Asked what qualifications should be met while talking to the co-manager.
Once I was chosen to get an interview, I was suppose to be let known about it prior to interview so I may prepare.
I was on vacation leading up to the interview, so I was never properly informed. Interview was the day I came back from vacation.
Interview comprised of the co-manager giving the interview questions while the store manager sat in he background observing.
I would answer questions, with maybe some questions to my answers to clarify if needed.
After interview, store manager spoke of observations of the interview and asked where I saw myself with the company.
2 weeks of deliberations ensued in the picking process.
I was told eventually that I was not chosen. But I would be in line for the next interview process that would come along.
- Sometimes when doing a task we have the ability to cut corners to complete a task. Name a time when you cut corners and what was the outcome. Answer Question