Walmart

Walmart Hourly Supervisor Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hourly Supervisor Interview

I interviewed at Walmart in September 2012.

Interview Details – I was initially interviewed by an hourly supervisor in a one on one setting in the personel office. My second interview was with three managers, two of which were hourly and one salaried manager. I was then interviewed by the store manager who did a job offer.

Interview Question – All of the questions were straight forward and not to difficult to navigate thru.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Walmart

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!

Walmart Videos

Walmart – Why Work for Us?

Our Businesses Our mission is to save people money so they can live better. And every division, business unit and department that makes up Walmart is committed to using our company’s size and scale to make the biggest… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walmart Hourly Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walmart employees and interview candidates.