Walmart Interview Questions

3,103 Interview Reviews

2.4

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rincon, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Walmart (Rincon, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

it was very easy and the managers are really nice and I pretty much got the job when I talked to the first manager. the second manager basically gave me the papers for the drug test and the paper work I had to sign.

Interview Questions

• what have you done to succeed in a project by yourself?   Answer Question

Deli Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Walmart.

Interview

There were two separate interviews. The first was with the department manager of the area I was going to be working in (Deli, meats, dairy). The second was with one of the assistant managers for the entire store. Overall, it was fairly easy. Each interview was 10ish questions, and the questions were the same both times. None of them were very specific, but rather general, "Tell me a time when..." questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to help a customer and it resulted in you being behind in your normal duties. How did you accomplish everything you had to do on time?   Answer Question

Electronics Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Was easy mostly ethical questions, the supervisor who interviewed me was very friendly. They as question about how would you react when something happen and what if an angry customer came to you.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

The job was very easy and the interview process consisted of 1 30 minute interview. The main thing was the assessment test which was very common sense and basic. After the interview, they told me right away that I got the job and had to go get drug tested.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with an unhappy customer?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walmart (Plano, TX).

Interview

Standardized 3 step interview. 1) fill out application, 2) wait for call back or call them after a week, 3) 2-3 one-on-one interviews with varying levels of MGMT. They will ask you about 3 questions that will require you to touch on your ability to deal with customers, diversity, and work responsibility.

Interview Questions

• How have you used knowledge gained from past employers in your current situations?   Answer Question
    • Could you describe a time when you displayed excellent customer service?   Answer Question
    • Could you describe how you would feel around varied people from different backgrounds and cultures?   Answer Question

Courtesy Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walmart (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

They only cared about filling the position and not much else. When I asked them to repeat one of the questions, they handed me the paper with the questions on it because they didn't feel like reading it again. I probably would have gotten the job without answering any questions

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you had to deal with an angry customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

If they promise you promotions, it's probably a lie.

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garner, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Walmart (Garner, NC).

Interview

Easy interview. The HR manager asked typical interview questions. The questions were scenario based. The interview was not hard at all. It should not be difficult getting a job at Walmart.

Walmart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Grove, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walmart (Lake Grove, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later received a phone call to come in for a interview. The lady that interviewed me was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. She asked about my availability and about five or six situational questions like "tell me about a time when you went above and beyond..", i've never had an actual job before so i just related all my answers to my last volunteer experience, as well as college experiences. When she asked if i had questions for her I asked about the training process and when I could except to hear back, and I was then hired on the spot. As long as you have stories that you can relate to situational questions and can pass a background and drug test, you should be fine!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you when you went above and beyond for customer service/ to help someone   Answer Question

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart (Kissimmee, FL).

Interview

I was called in for an interview. I waited a while before being welcomed to the backk. The gentleman interviewing me asked about how i handled certain situations in the past. He asked me questions like how I work group settings.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in De Soto, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walmart (De Soto, MO).

Interview

The interview process seemed to be very straight forward and their questions were very easy in my opinion. They were based on how well can you understand a situation and make it "your own." As I was entering the workforce of Walmart another question was how can i make the company better. I said let me work for you and show you. I think that was the hook that got me hired.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see my self in five years?   1 Answer