Walmart Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Frozen-Dairy Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Clairsville, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Clairsville, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Walmart.

If you would like to apply to this company, simply go online to Walmart.com, click the careers link, create an account, and apply for a position. You will then be asked to take an assessment. From there, if you are hired you will go to the store that you applied to, get an interview from a member of management, if they deem you eligible for hire, you will go through the training process.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Walmart in August 2014.

Situational questions. Interview conducted with 3 people. The market MGR, Market HR MGR, and Store Manager. It is a little intimidating sitting in front of 3 people who take turns with questions. There is 5 categories with the hardest an ethical question. Not that ethics is hard but no explanation on how to answer.

Management Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Walmart.

Phone interview followed by a panel interview with management. If one of the top three candidates will have a store walk through. The walk through consist of hourly associates, HR Manager, District Manager that will observe as you complete tours in assigned areas.

Zms Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Walmart in May 2010.

Responsible for overall operations of the store like the Assistant mgr.. responsible for OSA item, enre your dept mgr. are doing their job correctly. Responsible for ensuring price changes, rollbacks and modulars are done correctly. Ensure modulars are completed in a timely manner. Responsible for the hiring process and evaluations along with weekly tour notes as well as dailt note per depts.

Automotive Department Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Angelo, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Angelo, TX

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Walmart in May 2012.

I received a call after applying online after about a week or so to come in for an interview. They took me into a back room where other people were doing computer training. It was all kind of awkward, because you don't really expect to be interviewed in a room full of other employees. The interviewer asked very standard questions. You know, things like, "Tell me about a time when you performed really well at your job." If they hire you, they make everyone go through about a week's worth of computer training.

Interview Questions
    I would advised to consider any other kind of job except Walmart.

Unloader Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Anniston, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anniston, AL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walmart in May 2013.

They called me in for an interview. 3 part interview, which basically was 2 to 3 people asking me about my life and what I had accomplished. The first part was with one supervisor, the second part brought in 2 managers plus a supervisor. If you got to the third part of the interview you were basically hired.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't any, they kept asking me the same questions in each step   Answer Question
    Non negotiable start rate but annual 30 cent raises

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walmart in May 2010.

I had a group interview. Was pretty basic nothing too hard just some basic questions. Got a call about 4 days later with the job offer. They said I could choose which shift I wanted which consisted of a morning shift, a mid day shift and an evening shift.

Interview Questions
    Not too much wiggle room for negotiating.

Stocker Interview

The hiring and interview process was very simple. I applied at their store and received a call a couple days later. I then met with the hiring manager and had a short interview. It was your basic questions like "why do you want to work here?". After that I accepted the offer they made me and that was that.

Interview Questions
    • Give a situation in your life where someone wasn't contributing to the group. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

GMIT Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Walmart in October 2012.

Recruiter out of Memphis, TN called and performed a phone interview apropos to the responsibilities of the position. I was then forwarded to an HR person who cancelled two interview and almost cancelled the third time until he learned that I was already awaiting. He was already 30 minutes late.

Merchandise Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cumming, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumming, GA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Walmart in March 2014.

Interviews were held at a Hiring Center because they were opening a new store and needed 300 employees.They hired anyone who passed the drug test and background check. 95% of the people hired had never worked for Walmart. All the Salaried Managers were perky and pleasant during the interviews. The HR manager was perfect for the job.

No negotiations