Walmart

2,224 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Walmart in January 2013.

Interview Details – Lengthy process which was a waste of time and energy because the questions/and interviewees were not value added. in the end, the most valuable interview is when the staff bashed the manager which should have been a sign to RUN

Interview Question – how to keep others motivated when walmart cannot   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Lynchburg, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walmart in February 2012.

Interview Details – There are a series of scenario questions that you are asked and several what if questions as well as an outdated psych eval that is outdated especially for a retail job with minimum qualifications.

Interview Question – There were none they read from a scripted question set.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was non exsistant

Cashier Associate Interview

Cashier Associate
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Walmart in July 2014.

Interview Details – I have 21 year of experience as a customer service as experierce I have operated the ten key machine , and computerized cash register and this makes me strong candidate for this company. I have been involved with all store operations including opening and closing the store and reconciling the and evening tills, ensuring that all product and items are neatly stacked and organized. cleaning all common areas of storefront in addition to the restrooms and all the related tasks. I have also completed inventory control along with loading and unloading products from Delivers and vendors.

Interview Question – Dissatisfied customers Don't complain they keep it to the key of heart.   View Answer

Cart Pusher Interview

Cart Pusher
Mesa, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Walmart in January 2014.

Interview Details – So they will sit you down. ask you a bunch a questions that they have on a peace of paper.
then if they like you then you will get a second one with the same questions.

Interview Question – There are no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Overnight Support Manager Interview

Overnight Support Manager
Charlotte, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Walmart in March 2012.

Interview Details – candidate gets interviewed. if sucessful you will have to submit to a drug test. after successful drug analyses, you will be complete cbl's (career based learning) for a week. after cbl, you will start on the job training.

Negotiation Details – none

AFDP Interview

AFDP
Bentonville, AR

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walmart in October 2013.

Interview Details – Initial communication came from networking with fellow alumni. After that, I received an interview down at their Headquarters, which was behavior based, and then the following week I received an offer. The actual interview was with two directors, and they were very engaging interviewers. I got a full tour of the whole facility on top of it.

Negotiation Details – Nothing was negotiable.

Cashier Associate Interview

Cashier Associate
Logan, UT

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Walmart in May 2014.

Interview Details – Was call the day after I submitted the application. Got an interview with one of the supervisors and he invited me to a second interview. The second interview had the same questions asked during first interview and was hired.

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Visalia, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Walmart in March 2013.

Interview Details – It was a hiring location off site from a store. We toured the store first then walked over to the location where we interviewed on a panel. Two person panels and two panels later, we all were dismissed for the day and sent home. After about 3 days, they contacted me to make an offer.

Interview Question – The questions were experience based and you needed to use examples of how you completed the tasks in prior companies   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a negotiation, it was a letter with a detailed offer.

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Wal Mart Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Walmart in November 2013.

Interview Details – They Just ask you little sanerios and to put them on what you would do in a difficult situation and who you would talk to and so on. very easy interview very fast.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Biloxi, MS

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Walmart in April 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview, 10 behavorial questions, lasted approximately 1 hour. Harmless! Went on to the drug screen, then the background check. From there will be in AMT training for 6 weeks.

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable