Walmart Interview Questions

2.4

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart in February 2015.

I went in for and interview last tuesday. Went through 2 interview. The interview went pretty smooth and the people were nice so I wasn't nerves. Went for my 3rd interview the next day. That interview just pretty much signing papers and drug testing. Now I just waiting for call back.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever handle a difficult customer, if so how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager (CSM) Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart.

The hiring process is relatively simple. Though for me, I never received a call. .I basically harassed personnel until they 'pulled' my app. Everything after that was simple, though. We did both interviews in one day, two different interviewers. Drug test the same day as well. A few days later I was in orientation, doing CBLs (Computer Based Learning Modules), and training on the front-end.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of situation questions, 'Describe a time when you helped a group. .What were the steps taken? What was the outcome?' etc.   Answer Question

Photo Center Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Walmart.

The interview process was two stages. First one was with the direct supervisor, second would be with a salaried manager. Their process ties the hands of supervisors to really get to know how their potential employees. They have the choice from three sets of vague questions and you have to try to pull something out.

Interview Questions
    • You are given a task, it may or may not be many steps. How will you do it?   Answer Question

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walmart in February 2015.

horrible and really personal. guy was weird and far too interested in cats and their really "fascinating" tails, paws and ears. Ew.. Hahaha. Hope this helps, glad it's nice and genial. yeah.

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithonia, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithonia, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walmart in February 2015.

I was called around 8pm for a group interview we were all asked individual questions after we were sent in the hall and they called one girl back and had like a 10 to 20 min interview with her then they sent her home and called everyone else in and we all got the job and were sent to take drug test and wait for our backgrounds i was called the next day for a job offer

Interview Questions
    • all the questions were baised on situations or problems i faced at other jobs work or school and i was asked gow i handled the situation or problem   View Answer

Cashier Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walmart in February 2015.

I applied for everything for Walmart, and the same day I got a call about a cashier position they had and wanted me in for an interview. I have experience working on a "service desk" before and being a cashier. My interviewer asked lots of personality/scenario based questions, and was really impressed that I had supervised people. She recommended I be hired on as a Customer Service Manager, and went to go talk to HR, and they all encouraged me to go apply for that position online. I was very flattered but I didn't want that position because of all the awful reviews I read on this website about it.

Interview Questions
    • Describe at time when you were gave or received excellent customer service.   View Answer

Bakey Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Walmart in February 2015.

I applied and got a call that evening. Went in for first interview and it was a typical behavioral questions in the interview. Never discussed salary but they knew from my application that I was asking def more than min wage. Got a call back for a second and final interview just to be offered a job for a little above min wage. Waste of my time and theirs.

Interview Questions
    • How did you deal with an irate customer and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Offered 7.65 an hour. Really? You have someone who speaks correct English, polite and a college degree plus exp.. And that is the most you can come up with? Oh btw they said they were desperate for help. Guess not that desperate they couldn't come up with 9 or 10 an hour.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied and 2 days later I recieved a call and went in for an interview. I asked for $2.25 more than minimum wage and actually recieved it. When I went for the interview he asked 3 questions and made sure I was available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so I said yes and I was hired. Very very easy.

Interview Questions
    • Choose an experience that you worked as a team to solve a problem and what steps did you take to succeed.   Answer Question
    • When was a time you had to voice your opinion without hurting someones feelings, how did you manage to over come that task.   Answer Question

Walmart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, IA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walmart in February 2015.

interview and hiring process were very easy. Had to pass a drug screening and a background check. Questions during the interview were your basic "tell us about a time when you disagreed with someone and how you handled it" etc. etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX
    Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walmart in February 2015.

Applied through college and get an on campus interview one weeks later. The first round focus on personality and last about 30 minutes.They held an information session before the interview, introduced program.