Walmart

2.4

ICS Associate/Unloader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, CO

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Walmart in December 2014.

Sit at a computer terminal/kiosk. Fill out an incredibly long questionnaire. One of two things can happen depending on if the managers are available. If they are, you can get an interview that minute and if they aren't you'll get a phone call with the details of when you can do your first interview.

Interview Questions
    You are told how much you will make. There are pay grades but to raise your pay grade you need to have actual Walmart experience, any old supervisor experience will not do.

Customer Service Manager (CSM) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart in December 2014.

I was called in for a Cashier position, and when I got there he was very impressed with my background and my customer service experience. So he offered me the position of customer service manager.

Interview Questions
    • I was pretty prepared for all the questions pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Walmart.

On-site interview. The process was about half an hour, went through my resume and asked several behavior questions such as accomplishment, teamwork, etc. He also asked questions about school, which was my favorite class and why. I got the offer in 2 weeks.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

General questions nothing was out of the ordinary it was a typical interview. Nothing else to really say about it. It was about in hour long and it was very relaxed.

Co-Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart.

Recruited by Human resources manager. Muliple interviews with a store manager, HR and market manager. asked a series of pre arranged questions no adlibbing. heard back fast and was able to meet with second interview panel days after first interview

no negotiation on pay

Assistant Manager Interview

It was a tough interview. You need to do your homework on the company. Dress professional. Please be on time and ask questions about the opportunity as well so they can see you are interested

Interview Questions
    • What are your procedures for handling attendance issued   Answer Question

Co-Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walmart.

I had been through the same process when I had been interviewed for an Assistant Manager position so I knew what to expect. The questions are work experience based (Describe a time when...) and are broke down into different competencies such as Judgement, Ethics, Customer Service, etc. The competency is described in detail and then a series of questions are given that are based on that competency. Using work or life based events, you describe how you handled the situation. The more detailed the answer, in my opinion, the better.

Interview Questions
    • Trying to remember all the components of the Competency questions.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Walmart.

Three interviews one with a store manager then one with a market Manager and the a panel Interview. They were all situation based interviews (S.T.A.R) and none of the questions where difficult. They will paint a much brighter picture of walmart the what it actually is.

Interview Questions
    No Negotiation as they offered exactly what I was asking.

Inventory Specialist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Walmart.

Takes a long time for them to let you ignore if your interviewee was successful. Questions are direct and strait forward. The questions do pertain to the job you are applying for

Interview Questions
    • Would you call out of work if you had difficulty doing the job   Answer Question

Overnight Stocker Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart.

Quick easy interview . Simple questions . Not hard at all . Anybody can get a job here. Background check and drug test . Orientation in a week . Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .