Walmart Management Trainee Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Walmart in February 2012.

The first interview consisted of six General Managers. I was given five minutes to sit with each manager and answer a specific behavioral interview question. I later was given a second interview, lasting roughly one hour, which consisted of a panel of 4 General Managers. The second interview was all situational questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer. How did you handle the situation? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Management Trainee Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Walmart in June 2010.

I currently work at Wal-Mart and through their system added management trainee to my preferences. I was contacted by human resources about 6 months after adding the position to my preferences. They asked me to do an interview. Unfortunately the position was out of town and I was leaving for China in two days, so I had to settle for the phone interview. The interview questions were all behavioral based, which to me is very difficult. Study behavioral based questions and you should be fine.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you broke a rule. What did you to to amend the situation and how did you make sure it didn't happen again?   Answer Question

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!