Walmart Manager Trainee Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Trainee Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Walmart.

Applied online, got a call three days later, went to the interview, passed the first, took me to a different room, got asked a few simple questions, passed the second, and then spoke to the manager. He was impressed at my resume and decided to call his boss and offer me manager trainee program.

Interview Questions

The pay wasnt all that great.

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Excelsior Springs, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Excelsior Springs, MO

The process took a day - interviewed at Walmart in December 2011.

I put the position on my "dream sheet" at the request of a supervisor who wanted me in the position. When management told me I was up for the position, they asked me some standard attitudinally based questions, then they offered me the position. Very streamlined process, not too different from my initial hire interview a year and a half ago. More questions then since they did not have any performance reports on file for me then. Now they see what they have and want more, I guess.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to resolve a difference between co-workers.   View Answer
    The only negotiating allowed was to be able to keep my one fixed day off per week. Pay is not negotiable.

Manager Trainee Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Walmart in June 2011.

10 question interview by a panelo initially then a phone interview at the market level

no negotiations. set salary

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!