Walmart

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Walmart.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a call three days later, went to the interview, passed the first, took me to a different room, got asked a few simple questions, passed the second, and then spoke to the manager. He was impressed at my resume and decided to call his boss and offer me manager trainee program.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The pay wasnt all that great.

Excelsior Springs, MO

The process took a day - interviewed at Walmart in December 2011.

Interview Details – I put the position on my "dream sheet" at the request of a supervisor who wanted me in the position. When management told me I was up for the position, they asked me some standard attitudinally based questions, then they offered me the position. Very streamlined process, not too different from my initial hire interview a year and a half ago. More questions then since they did not have any performance reports on file for me then. Now they see what they have and want more, I guess.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to resolve a difference between co-workers.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The only negotiating allowed was to be able to keep my one fixed day off per week. Pay is not negotiable.

Very Easy Interview

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Walmart in June 2011.

Interview Details – 10 question interview by a panelo initially then a phone interview at the market level

Negotiation Details – no negotiations. set salary

Interviews for Top Jobs at Walmart

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!

Walmart Videos

Walmart – Why Work for Us?

Our Businesses Our mission is to save people money so they can live better. And every division, business unit and department that makes up Walmart is committed to using our company’s size and scale to make the biggest… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walmart Manager Trainee interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Walmart employees and interview candidates.