Walmart

Relevance Date Difficulty

Merchandise Space Manager Interview

Merchandise Space Manager
Bentonville, AR

I applied in-person and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Walmart in January 2012.

Interview Details – Three person panel first interview, four person panel second interview. Initial interview was about an hour and we went through 12 open-ended, behavioral questions with follow-ups. Second interview more directly related to position and lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you had to display ethical behavior.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Little negotiation room. Expect to be told no and the HR group not budge. Open to starting people at 2 weeks vacation, but not much else. They have large Pay ranges and expect you to come in at bottom.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Walmart

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!

Walmart Videos

Walmart – Why Work for Us?

Our Businesses Our mission is to save people money so they can live better. And every division, business unit and department that makes up Walmart is committed to using our company’s size and scale to make the biggest… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walmart Merchandise Space Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walmart employees and interview candidates.