Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Walmart
- Sales Associate (306)
- Wal Mart Cashier (253)
- Cashier (173)
- Overnight Stocker (153)
- Assistant Manager (142)
- Cashier Associate (91)
- Assistant Store Manager (79)
- Department Manager (54)
- Pharmacy Technician (39)
- Customer Service Manager (39)
- Associate (36)
- Guest Service Team Member - Cashier (35)
- Walmart Cashier (31)
- Shift Manager (29)
- Manager (28)
- Stocker (27)
- Asset Protection Associate (25)
- Deli Sales Associate (22)
- Electronics Sales Associate (19)
- Electronic Sales Associate (18)
- Customer Service Associate (18)
- Area Manager (17)
- Customer Service Representative (17)
- Inventory Associate (16)
- Store Manager (16)
- Customer Service Manager (CSM) (15)
- Courtesy Associate (14)
- Co-Manager (13)
- Intern (13)
- Unloader (13)
Operations Manager Interview
College recruit at a job fair on campus was giving some information about company.
- Define what diversity means to you. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Walmart
Operations Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Walmart (Marcy, NY) in July 2009.
Applications are filled out online at walmart.com. Applications are screened first-in, first-out. Screening questions are also performed to weed out perspective candidates. First and second interviews (if passed on) are conducted using experiential questions - not what you'd do in a situation, but what you've done in your past experiences.
- Tell me about a time when you had a nearly impossible deadline. How did you accomplish the task? Did you involve others, or did you complete the task(s) yourself. 1 Answer
Hourly rates are not-negotiable; management jobs are set within a range and based on past experiences and skill sets.
Operations Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Walmart in February 2012.
the interview process is behavioral/ competency based. they ask you a series of questions about specific situations that require you to reflect back on previous experiences in order to gauge how you would act in the position. they give you a list of the competencies that they will be asking about in order for you to better prepare for your interview. there were three interviewers taking turns asking the questions.
- What in the past year have you done to increase value throughout the organization? Answer Question
Operations Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 days – interviewed at Walmart (Red Deer, AB (Canada)) in September 2011.
I filled out an online Questionaire and was given 90 multiple choice questions to answer. Upon completion of questionaire I submitted it and received a call back 3 days later for an opportunity to have an interview. I had an interview and was given an offer the same day. Pretty painless. They do ask a lot of behavior questions.
- Pretty Straight forward Questions. No suprises Answer Question