Walmart Order Filler Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Get the call to set up a physical assessment that consists of 9 minutes moving milk crates full of weights of different sizes non stop or you fail. Next you do sit ups and I did 28... they don't tell you how much of anything your supposed to do so go all out my original goal walking in was to do 30 to 40 sit ups. Next arm bike for 2 minutes start at a moderate pace I did 219 cycle revolutions it's going to be in front of you as your doing it so you can know how much you've done. Get as close to the arm bike as you can that's comfortable for you when you have 1 minutes left go all out on that's thing and crank it and don't stop turning it or you fail so if you get tired turn it slowly till its over as long as you don't stop you will pass. Test results are competitive or non competitive I passed and got my results 1 hour later by email. Stay hydrated drink water no more than one bottle or you will want to throw up but at least half a bottle of water is good.

Interview Questions

• interview is easy simple questions work history another small questions here and there just be honest   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palestine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walmart (Palestine, TX).

Interview

Very friendly atmosphere for the interview. No pressure, basic interview questions. You will start with a phone interview and then be invited in for an in person interview. I believe there was only one in person interview and then I received a job offer. You will have to do a drug test and background check.

Order Filler Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

The first interview was very easy just general questions concerning work. Basically interviewer asks a few questions not even ten minutes time the interview was over. The hiring part was just as easy. A few more questions then some papers signed. The whole process was very stress-free and quick. From stra

Order Filler Interview

Interview

Three step process

Order Filler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Walmart will call you in for an endurance test where you will be timed for 10 minutes in hauling crates of different weights from one end of a small room to the next. You will also do push-ups for a minute and wheel rotations with your arms for one minute.

Interview Questions

• The interview process is very straightforward. I never got a curveball. It's simply, "Why did you leave your last job?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. The wages were already set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pauls Valley, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walmart (Pauls Valley, OK) in May 2012.

Interview

the interview wasn't nerve racking or anything, he asked me basic interview questions, asked me about my references and what they had to say about me. right after the interview was done, i signed to start my job and then after the interview i went and took a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not about to negotiate pay, since everyone gets started at the same rate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington Court House, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Walmart (Washington Court House, OH) in July 2011.

Interview

Got the call for a physical abilities test. Took test a week later. (very grueling. It's a 3 party physical test, that seems simple, but it's all about endurance. My advice? Give it all you got) Got the response a week later that I passed as competitive and came in for a job/history review in which we simply discussed my past jobs and my current (at the time) employer. They took down a phone number, and later called my current employer (as that's their policy) for a reference. A week later I was called in for a urinalysis and background check and scheduled for my first day of work.

Interview Questions

• Essentially they just wanted to be sure I understood the physical demands of the job and to ensure that my job history was accurate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

simple. It's just a labor job, afterall, however the room for advancement and starting pay is fantastic.

Order-filler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walmart (Ottawa, KS) in May 2011.

Interview

The individuals that interviewed me at Wal-mart Distribution were interested in my work ethic and honesty. The interviewers were quick and concise with their questions and the entire interviewing process. The environment at work is just like I perceived except that my co-workers are all hard working. Overall, It is a pleasant place to work if you do not mind sweating a little bit :)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alachua, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walmart (Alachua, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

Friendly, professional, thorough. Interviewer gave me tour of warehouse, outlined job duties and what the starting pay was, what the raise schedule was, and what the future possibilities were as an employee. They called me back a second time and offered me the job. Then I went for drug test and started orientation.

Interview Questions

• I really don't remember any difficult questions or unexpected questions. We were pretty much on the same page in our interview meeting. Was told it was a challenging job. They asked me if I minded the heat. I said no, which is true. They told me what the production rate was like, and I asked how long I had to reach my production. They said they would have a trainer train me and work with me on the job so I knew what the job function was.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Terrell, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walmart (Terrell, TX) in December 2009.

Interview

Its been so long ago i dont really remember the interview process. But it was a total of 3 different interviews and 3 days. I would say it was just like any other job interview just 3 times as long.

Interview Questions

• Do you do drugs or ever have   1 Answer