Walmart Overnight Stocker Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.1

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward. I don't even remember being asked any silly behavior questions. They told me about the job and asked if I could do it. It was more of a conversation and less of an interview.

Interview Questions

• They just asked about my previous work history and what I did at those jobs.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Overnight Stocker Interview

Interview

Interview may not happen jobs say you have the job but call again and say you don't it's up to you to keep trying and be successful at what you doing

Interview Questions

• What are the key responsibilities of an overnight stocker?   Answer Question
    • Working as an overnight stocker is difficult work because it goes against nature. How do you ensure productivity?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Sioux City, IA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty relaxed. I was interviewed by one person then a second person. Each interviewer asked me 5 questions then we went to personnel and they gave me the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge that you overcame and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Riverside, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I need the job for the money because I have none in a savings account and never made an account before so I really would like a job please I can't stand being board any longer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

just like learning how to ride a bike

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Taylor, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

3 part interview ...5 questions with two interviews the first part and 3 questions the 2nd part. the firstwo 2 parts were back to back for me and I was told I will be contacted within a few days to do the 3rd part.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you went above and beyond to help a customer.   Answer Question

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart in August 2015.

Interview

At my particular store they were in the process of hiring and they really needed people to work, so they really didn't spend very much time on the hiring and interview process. From the time I applied (I applied online, then went into the store to ask if they had received my application. They asked me right then if I wanted to interview), I was hired and had started working within a week. At the interview, they simply asked me one question. I answered it and they sent me to go get my drug screening (if you don't do that within 24 hours of them sending you, you will not be hired and you won't be eligible to work at Wal-Mart for a full year after that). I did my drug/alcohol screening the same day, called them a few days later to check the status of my hire and they told me I was hired and to come in to do some online assessments (Those are not hard at all (seriously...not hard...at all.), but there are several of them, and they are long and BORIIIIIING!!) Because of my schedule at the time, I couldn't finish mine all in one day, so I did them all over a 3-day period. Once I was done, I started working my overnight hours right away!

Interview Questions

• I think my question was, "Give an example of a time you solved someone else's problem and, as a result, it made your work easier."   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Sherman, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

First there is a telephone interview, then they will call you in for a primary interview, then second interview with a manager. If approved, you'll be asked to do a drug screen within 24 hours and a background check. The whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe an occasion where you disagreed with a manager. How did you handle it.   1 Answer

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart in August 2015.

Interview

In my case, I got called for an interview during the 3rd shift by an assistant manager. The interview was very laid back. They ask you behavioral questions because of company policy, but they are easy. The assistant manager I spoke to told me about the job, hours, and pay and asked me if I could handle the work.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer. How did you handle it and what was the result?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They have a set base pay plus added shift difference pay.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

It is a 3 interview process, It ended up being very easy to do. I put my application in online and then called them to check on it a few days later. when I called they asked me to come in for a interview and at that point I ended up doing all 3 interviews right there one right after another

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with helping a customer find a products that we did not have in stock?   4 Answers

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

I applied online at Walmart.com, I completed my assessment and listed my avaiablitity as anytime.I got at call back within a month. Scheduled a interview over the phone. When I arrived at the interview there was about 5 other people being interview as well. I was called in a back room with a assistant manager and a she asked me about 5 behavioral questions. It wasnt intimidating at all , kind of like talking to a friend. After that I was interview by a store manager and she asked the same exact questions. Next, I signed some forms conforming what was listed on my application. Then another associate told me that the pay will be 9.50 from 10pm-7am he asked me was that okay i agreed. Also he informed me that the position is temporary a guarantee of 180 days. However if they like your performance you have the opportunity to become permanent. I was given my drug test form and the address to the facility, and told I would receive a call about orientation within a week. FYI some of the people that interviewed looked a mess no effort in dressing up. Me & this other guy were the only ones that look decent and he got hired as well dont know about the other applicants. Don't forget to dress for sucess! Basically I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to prioritize?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you had a conflict how did you handle it?   Answer Question