Walmart

Average Difficulty
34 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Oklahoma City, OK

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walmart in May 2011.

Interview Details – I worked in a different department to start so hiring for pharmacy technician was as easy as changing my interest in the computer in the personnel office.

Rincon, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Walmart in September 2009.

Interview Details – very easy ask basic question and some on how you would answer or handle it. Drug test too

Negotiation Details – easy because there is no negotiation, take it or leave it

Ocoee, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Walmart in February 2011.

Interview Details – People skills, data entry, sig codes, brand/generic, able to read prescriptions, multi task

Interview Question – not sure   Answer Question

Springfield, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Walmart in September 2010.

Interview Details – Three people on an interview panel. There are a lot of questions about managing change and difficult situations.

Interview Question – Give an example of how you managed a change at work   Answer Question

London, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walmart in August 2010.

Interview Details – I only had one interview, was interviewed mainly by the assistant manager over the department in which I would be working. The pharmacist I would be working for was in on the interview and asked some final questions at the end of the interview. It took about a week to get the interview scheduled. After the interview it took a week for the to issue me a job offer.

Interview Question – The hardest question they asked me was about a time I solved a problem for a customer. It was hard to recall a single incident.   Answer Question

Millville, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Walmart in January 2008.

Interview Details – I applied online, I came in for the interview I was asked the routine questions and was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – I was surprised by how easy the interview was for pharmacy position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me what I asked for on my application.

Dalton, GA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Walmart in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a call 3 days later, got an interview for the next day and was offered the job via telephone about 2 hours after the interview. I got asked approximately 10 scenario questions. They were basic scenarios, such as what is a difficult situation you have encountered and how did you solve the problem, what did you do when encountering a difficult customer, etc. I was interviewed by a group of people, one was the pharmacy manager and the other two were department managers. However, one of the department managers was just in there to write down my responses.

Interview Question – What is a situation you had to come up with a plan to resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was satisfied with the pay offered and accepted as is, because it was better than my previous pay at CVS.

Tifton, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Walmart in February 2012.

Interview Details – I contacted the company and got an interview. I went through 2 interviews and then was offered a job and I accepted.

Interview Question – Qualifications   Answer Question

Winchester, IN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Walmart in September 2010.

Interview Details – Just applied for the position - question and answers from a panel of a manager, pharmacist and an assoiciate. They each asked different questions and being I had already done that job before they told me I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not much of a negotiation at the time but later on it worked out.

Edmond, OK

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Walmart in August 2010.

Interview Details – The last interview I had was moving from a Customer Service Manager to a Pharmacy Technician. I had previously talked to the pharmacy manager and expressed interest in his tech opening. We then had a 1 on 1 interview process where he asked me many questions of what I would do in certain situations based of previous experience. After I passed that part, I had to take a more extensive drug test than I did to get into Walmart. Another backgroug check was taken as well.

Interview Question – If there are multiple things to do, and not enough time to do them all, how do you organize yourself and decide which items will be complete?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Walmart