Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Walmart
- Sales Associate (345)
- Wal Mart Cashier (279)
- Cashier (188)
- Overnight Stocker (171)
- Assistant Manager (144)
- Cashier Associate (102)
- Assistant Store Manager (84)
- Department Manager (58)
- Pharmacy Technician (44)
- Walmart Cashier (44)
- Customer Service Manager (39)
- Associate (37)
- Guest Service Team Member - Cashier (36)
- Shift Manager (30)
- Stocker (29)
- Manager (29)
- Asset Protection Associate (28)
- Electronics Sales Associate (24)
- Deli Sales Associate (24)
- Customer Service Associate (21)
- Area Manager (19)
- Customer Service Representative (19)
- Store Manager (18)
- Electronic Sales Associate (18)
- Inventory Associate (17)
- Customer Service Manager (CSM) (17)
- Deli Associate (16)
- Courtesy Associate (16)
- Co-Manager (14)
- Intern (14)
Photo Center Interview
I applied in-person – interviewed at Walmart.
The interview process was two stages. First one was with the direct supervisor, second would be with a salaried manager. Their process ties the hands of supervisors to really get to know how their potential employees. They have the choice from three sets of vague questions and you have to try to pull something out.
- You are given a task, it may or may not be many steps. How will you do it? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Walmart
Photo Center InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Walmart (Warwick, RI) in March 2012.
They asked me 10 "describe a time" questions and just informed me all about the job position and hourly rate. 2 seperate people interviewed me. very friendly women. Questions made you think a lot.
- Describe a time in your life, where you were faced with a major challenge, what were the steps to taking that challenge, and what was the outcome? 1 Answer
I didnt negotiate.
Photo Center InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Walmart in September 2010.
web application followed by HR interview on phone. In person interview by dept manager followed by assistant store manager interview. After referenc checks and drug test was offered a position as part time and possible full time later in year
- what are your goals for Answer Question