Walmart

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Walmart

Interview Details – There are 2 interviews you have to deal with, one is the H.R manager and one is from either assistant manager or store manager. There are approximately 10 questions each.

Interview Question – Tell me a time where you made a mistake at a job, and tell me what it was?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – At the time I didn't negotiate but I would recommend everyone else to negotiate so that way they won't just give you minimum pay.

Very Easy Interview

Centre, AL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Walmart in November 2009.

Interview Details – what asked question by three mangers given a drug tgest passed it then called back and was hired

Interview Question – what was a time you had to go above the call of duty   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – just answer trufully

Photo Technician

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Walmart in September 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewee was asked about experience, education, and normally the basic stuff for an entry level position. The type of interview was more traditional, and part of the interview involve scenario questions. The interview last about 5-10 minutes. Overall, you must show up to the interview and act like you really want the job.

Interview Question – At the age of 19, i was asked to define "integrity"   View Answer

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!