Walmart Photo Technician Interview Questions

1.5

Photo Technician Interview

Interview

There are 2 interviews you have to deal with, one is the H.R manager and one is from either assistant manager or store manager. There are approximately 10 questions each.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you made a mistake at a job, and tell me what it was?   Answer Question

Negotiation

At the time I didn't negotiate but I would recommend everyone else to negotiate so that way they won't just give you minimum pay.

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centre, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walmart (Centre, AL) in November 2009.

Interview

what asked question by three mangers given a drug tgest passed it then called back and was hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

just answer trufully

Photo Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walmart in September 2008.

Interview

Interviewee was asked about experience, education, and normally the basic stuff for an entry level position. The type of interview was more traditional, and part of the interview involve scenario questions. The interview last about 5-10 minutes. Overall, you must show up to the interview and act like you really want the job.

Interview Questions

• At the age of 19, i was asked to define "integrity"   1 Answer