Walmart Photo Technician Interview Questions

1.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Photo Technician Interview

There are 2 interviews you have to deal with, one is the H.R manager and one is from either assistant manager or store manager. There are approximately 10 questions each.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time where you made a mistake at a job, and tell me what it was?   Answer Question
At the time I didn't negotiate but I would recommend everyone else to negotiate so that way they won't just give you minimum pay.

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Centre, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centre, AL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Walmart in November 2009.

what asked question by three mangers given a drug tgest passed it then called back and was hired

just answer trufully

Photo Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Walmart in September 2008.

Interviewee was asked about experience, education, and normally the basic stuff for an entry level position. The type of interview was more traditional, and part of the interview involve scenario questions. The interview last about 5-10 minutes. Overall, you must show up to the interview and act like you really want the job.

Interview Questions
    • At the age of 19, i was asked to define "integrity"   View Answer

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!