Walmart

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Produce Sales Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Walmart.

Interview Details – It was a strange interview. They spent about 3 seconds in tboth the first and second interviews, and stuck to more general questions about customer service.

Interview Question – What was a time when you had a difficult customer, and how did you resolve thier problem?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation at Walmart

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Produce Sales Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Walmart.

Interview Details – I applied 2 or 3 days before i got the call for my interview. A nice lady spoke to me and said who would be interviewing me and at what time. 3 days later(day of interview) there was a very bad ice storm and called just to make sure if the person who was interviewing me was still there. I was on the phone for 25 minutes and no one could tell me! Finally a manager just said well come in anyway and someone will interview you. I had no problems with this and came in as scheduled. I was the only one waiting for an interview. The first person who interviewed me seemed a little uninterested in doing this(like she didn't want to be interviewing someone) but as time went on she became more interested and nice( this could be to make me feel good). The second person who interviewed me (15 minutes later) was of an Indian ethnicity which made it a little difficult to understand the questions. She didn't seem interested at all through the whole thing. Both interviews were real short, about 10-15 minutes each and both had similar questions. Basic questions such as describe a time where you worked out a difficult problem, what did you learn from this? what did you do differently? Pretty simple. I felt good about myself and answered as honestly as i could and tried to make it sound interesting to liven the place up(it was a depressing atmosphere).

Interview Question – Some questions were really similar so i needed to think of different experiences off the spot. Lots of questions about prioritizing and learning from mistakes.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Sorry! But.... NO

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Walmart

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!

Walmart Videos

Walmart – Why Work for Us?

Our Businesses Our mission is to save people money so they can live better. And every division, business unit and department that makes up Walmart is committed to using our company’s size and scale to make the biggest… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walmart Produce Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walmart employees and interview candidates.