Walmart

Relevance Date Difficulty

Produce Supervisor Interview

Produce Supervisor
Show Low, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Walmart in June 2012.

Interview Details – A series of essay style questions with multiple answers. They want to hear what your plans are for getting execution and results. They like to hear answers referring your past experiences.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you made a business decision?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – salary is non-negiotiable

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Walmart

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!

Walmart Videos

Walmart – Why Work for Us?

Our Businesses Our mission is to save people money so they can live better. And every division, business unit and department that makes up Walmart is committed to using our company’s size and scale to make the biggest… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walmart Produce Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walmart employees and interview candidates.