Walmart

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Real Estate Analyst Interview

Real Estate Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Walmart in May 2009.

Interview Details – I did my interview through video chat. It lasted roughly half an hour and the interviewer was laid back. I was asked the typical interview questions, such as: why I wanted the position, why I thought I was the ideal candidate, 3 words to describe myself, etc. Although I didn't land the position, it was a fairly easy interview and the interviewer was personable. Almost half the interview time was spent on personal interests that were unrelated to the position itself. My advice would be to try to be outgoing in the interview as that's what my main weakness was. Also, the more obvious, try to understand the position your applying for well and describe how your background is ideal for that position.

Interview Question – Describe a problem you may have had with an employer you had in the past and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!