Walmart Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

you apply they hire you and thats essentially it. good luck

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Received call after a week of submitting job application at the store. The manager was good and to the point. Questions are about my past sales experience and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected in the interviews process/questions. Most of my questions are related to my past sales experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart (Virginia Beach, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

I'm still waiting to hear the result from my interview, but so far the interview was pretty easy. I was only interviewed by Human Resources and the way she described the hiring process is that there is only one interview for the job if you're qualified. I was only asked 3 questions of "name a time when...." after that she talked about what the company is looking for.

Interview Questions

• I was asked "name a time when you used your judgement on a decision without going to your superior? What was the results?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marysville, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Walmart (Marysville, KS).

Interview

I thought the process was standard. There was a online application and a skills test to see how you would react to different scenarios. Interviewed with HR Manager, Department Manager and then Store Manager. Then went for a drug test. They longest part was waiting to hear back on the drug test. Fairly informal in the back office. Dressed in Walmart Colors Blue and Khaki.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walmart (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

2 interviews and shook hand and said we need more qualified candidates

Interview Questions

• employer mixed up the question?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

You have to call them to see if they are hiring them they ask you to come in for an interview. There are two interviews. one with a department manager and one with the manager.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Very quick. Interested in the work ethic of individuals. Basic situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where there was a time constraint and the task was vital. If it required a team effort where all five members had to put in the same level of effort, but one was not pulling his weight, what would you do?   Answer Question

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walmart.

Interview

2 interviews that usually happen one after the other. Answer a series of questions and pass a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a certain situation. I only say that because I worked fast food all my life and switched to retail.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't take it. Everyone says a job is a job. True. But if you don't become a suck up you will not make it long there.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Fast, acted like they didn't really care who they hired...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, I was offered only $8.50 an hour...

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Quick and easy....

Interview Questions

• Same repetitious questions...describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it. blah blah blah...it'll be a question that involves the same answer just in different words...   1 Answer