Walmart

Walmart Senior Manager Interview Questions

2.6

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart.

Five questions based on core competences

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you changed you communication style to meet the needs of a customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walmart in November 2012.

1st Round interview on campus and was fairly straight forward. 2nd Round took place in Bentonville and was a series of several interviews that were either one-on-one or panel. These interviews were also fairly straight forward with a focus on behavioral/fit questions. You will have to prepare a case and/or give a presentation based on previous professional or school work.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were really difficult. Just make sure you know your basic finance and you may want to prep some cases for a refresher.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Walmart.

Very quick and clean process. 1st - an initial phone screen to level set expectations; 2nd - Online interview with two department staff asking both technical and behavioral questions; and 3rd - onsite interview in Bentonville. Last step consisted of fours / 1 hour interviews each with two department staff.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time in which you made a wrong decision in the workplace?   Answer Question
    Salary was non-nego, but signon bonus was workable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Walmart in September 2012.

1. Screening Interview; 2. Green Interview (video conferencing) 3. On site Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walmart in June 2010.

I was recruited out of business school so i had an on-campus interview and then in-house interview before i got my offer

Interview Questions
    they were unwilling to negotiate on basically the whole package

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

I applied through other source – interviewed at Walmart in February 2009.

Use behavior based interview questions. The samples on the internet will help you prepare. After telling about the situation, mention the outcome and make sure to mention if you were able to train anyone on what you learned from the experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to make an unpopular decision.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Walmart.

I saw their ad by chance and sent my CV. After three weeks, I received their phone call for interview. I met two Sr. managers and had a conversation for about two hrs. Everything was going well and I receive the offer after one week.

Interview Questions
    • None. Every topic is related to company culture and working experience. The interviewers are kind and professional.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Walmart in April 2012.

Lot of phone screen before you are brought face to face.