Walmart

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Walmart

Interview Details – More specific questions about the job and the skills you bring to the position. the interviewer was a very friendly person that understands what it is like to be interviewed. It was a pleasure interviewing with the person.

Interview Question – why should we hire you now?   View Answer

Leitchfield, KY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walmart.

Interview Details – Only one interview was required, followed by a drug test. I was asked what strengths I would bring to the company. I was asked what I considered to be my weakest point. The interviewer asked to see my pharmacist's license. I was told that I was being hired because of the district manager's faith in the pharmacist who recommended me.

Interview Question – What strengths would you be bringing to our company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was simply told what traveling pharmacists were paid and the offer was non-negotiable.

Very Easy Interview

Latrobe, PA

I applied through other source - interviewed at Walmart in November 2009.

Interview Details – District manager contacted me. We met in a casual setting & I filled out an application which he had brought with him.

Interview Question – I was not asked anything like this.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not try to negotiate. I needed a better paying job with benefits and this is what I was offered.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Rosedale, MD

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walmart in February 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewers expect you to show up with a moment's notice. This on-call type meeting process occurred during both Face:Face and offer session.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, since offer was acceptable. Benefits offer was exactly as described initially.

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!