Walmart Staff Pharmacist Interview Questions

2.0

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Interview

More specific questions about the job and the skills you bring to the position. the interviewer was a very friendly person that understands what it is like to be interviewed. It was a pleasure interviewing with the person.

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you now?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leitchfield, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart (Leitchfield, KY).

Interview

Only one interview was required, followed by a drug test. I was asked what strengths I would bring to the company. I was asked what I considered to be my weakest point. The interviewer asked to see my pharmacist's license. I was told that I was being hired because of the district manager's faith in the pharmacist who recommended me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was simply told what traveling pharmacists were paid and the offer was non-negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosedale, MD

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart (Rosedale, MD) in February 2011.

Interview

Interviewers expect you to show up with a moment's notice. This on-call type meeting process occurred during both Face:Face and offer session.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, since offer was acceptable. Benefits offer was exactly as described initially.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latrobe, PA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Walmart (Latrobe, PA) in November 2009.

Interview

District manager contacted me. We met in a casual setting & I filled out an application which he had brought with him.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked anything like this.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate. I needed a better paying job with benefits and this is what I was offered.