Walmart Stocker Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.1

Stocker Interview

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very simple. I applied at their store and received a call a couple days later. I then met with the hiring manager and had a short interview. It was your basic questions like "why do you want to work here?". After that I accepted the offer they made me and that was that.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation in your life where someone wasn't contributing to the group. How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Stocker Interview

Interview

I had 2 interviews. The person wasn't very specific on questions and made me uncomfortable.

Stocker Interview

Interview

Was very laid back and simple. Easy questions. Lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you saw a coworker steal? - What negative thing about yourself would you change about yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Walmart (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2013.

Interview

Had an interview with the department manager who asked 4 questions, pretty easy and standard interview questions. "Name a time you had a difficult task, what steps did you take to accomplish it and what was the outcome?" After the interview with the Dept. Manager I was asked if I would like to stay for a second interview, of course I accepted and did the second interview with the assistant manager who also asked 4 questions. (They were basically the same questions that were asked in the first interview but worded differently) She then had me fill out papers for consent to do a background check, told me what my position is and that I'll be called after my background check comes back for a job offer and drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midlothian, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Walmart (Midlothian, TX).

Interview

Very indirect interview process. Was initially interviewed by a Support Manager, who asked basic life questions, i.e. Where did I graduate school, Am I in college or a major university. Very little actual questions regarding work experience. Shortly afterwards an Assistant Manager comes to you, asks you the exact same questions, and adds questions like your hobbies and where do you expect yourself in 5 years.

Interview Questions

• Would you turn in your supervisor(s) if you directly discovered them in the midst of illegal activity while on duty.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, they bring an unconditional offer to you, the offer is basically this is what we will pay you, specific position they are offering you and what shift you will be working.

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Walmart (Saginaw, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

Walmart contacted me some time after I had put in an application through phone and asked me if I would be good for an interview the next day. The interview went smoothly with the exception of one question which i didn't full understand at first, but quickly recovered. Only three questions in total. The interview was very informal and laid back, very comfortable. The person interviewing me was very friendly.

Note, my second interview is tomorrow. They did not contact me for a second interview, I called them about a week and a half later. Follow-up calls can be very important, a matter of whether or not you got the job.

Interview Questions

• A question asking me about a time I took steps prior to actually doing the task in order to make the task easier or quicker, but asked in a more confusing manner. Easy question, just took me off guard.   Answer Question

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Walmart.

Interview

I applied online, was called a few weeks later to schedule an interview, was asked about past work history, available hours, and situational questions of prior experience.

Stocker Interview

Interview

The interview process was brief and only consisted of front and side profile. They pleased me; I pleased them in return. Overall, it was one of the more enjoyable interviews I've had.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest flaw and why?   1 Answer

I preferred Target.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walmart (Spring, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I put in the application and they called me the next day, gave me an easy interview asking me regular questions, "Why do you want to work here, why do you think you would be good working here? etc" Did my drug test and got hired within 3 days.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation what so ever, I tried for 8.50 and they said no 7.70 or no hire at all. So, Yeah..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart (Raleigh, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

Went for the interview 1st time called after 3 days for another interview. Was contacted after 1 week and went for drug test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is fixed