Walmart Unloader Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oroville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walmart (Oroville, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

3 days ago I went to the store and turned in a resume. They said I also needed to do an online application. once I did that I waited 24 hours and today I had three interviews. Apparently if you get to the second interview you have the job. There is a drug test and background check involved.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shorewood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Walmart (Shorewood, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

There were 3 interviews. The first interview was with a supervisor, second with a shift manager. They each give you five multi-part questions to answer. The 3rd interview wasn't really an interview, the store manager just described the position I'm being hired for, pending the drug test. The process was 21 days from the first interview to orientation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict with someone. How did you resolve the conflict? What could you have done differently?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you worked as part of a team.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time to meet a deadline. How did you manage your time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pewaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Walmart (Pewaukee, WI) in July 2014.

Interview

I had three interviews. They basically gave it to me for showing up on the third interview. I kind of knew I already had the job. I'm still a little bit worried about the employees and the job in terms of how difficult it will be.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. $7.65 Standard Minimum Starting Rate For Every Job At Walmart.

Unloader Interview

Interview

i applied and they scheduled an interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO I was not able to negotiate

Unloader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Referred by a family friend and was contacted shortly after applying. Had to go through at least a couple interviews with members of management and some leads.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as an unloader?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart (Wichita, KS).

Interview

You go through 3 interviews and they ask questions that pertain to that area. It last about 2hrs. They let you know then if your hired or not.

Interview Questions

• They asked you a question and you had to remember what they two part question was and answer it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations for anything. You take the job or you don't.

Unloader Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart in September 2012.

Interview

I had to go in front of a three person panel.Once I completed that I had to come back for a one-on-one Interview with a co-manager.

Interview Questions

• A time that me and a co-worker solved a prodlem, and how did we resolve it in what steps.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Walmart (Kansas City, MO) in August 2012.

Interview

interviewed with 3 diff people easy questions

Negotiation

minium wage

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lapeer, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walmart (Lapeer, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

When you're interviewed you are asked to come into an office and are asked a couple questions about problem solving and how you handled difficulties in the past. You are usually interviewed by someone who will be your superior but in my experience when they're short on people anyone will work basically. Don't stress try to stay chummy and know that they think the questions are as dumb as you do.

Interview Questions

• The questions aren't really difficult just overly wordy. Do your best to answer them in a way that shows you're good at retail don't do I lost the remote and found it by digging for it in the couch type answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They just bring you back after you pass the background and drug tests and show you on a computer your Job title, starting date and starting pay. Never have I heard of a time where when someone negotiated for a better pay did they get it.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Walmart (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2012.

Interview

got asked a bunch of scenaro questions like...name a type when u noticed a problem and solved it b4 it got worse.