Walmart Unloader Interview Questions & Reviews

2.2

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pewaukee, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pewaukee, WI

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Walmart in July 2014.

I had three interviews. They basically gave it to me for showing up on the third interview. I kind of knew I already had the job. I'm still a little bit worried about the employees and the job in terms of how difficult it will be.

Interview Questions
No negotiations. $7.65 Standard Minimum Starting Rate For Every Job At Walmart.

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Unloader Interview

i applied and they scheduled an interview

Interview Questions
    NO I was not able to negotiate

Unloader Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Walmart.

Referred by a family friend and was contacted shortly after applying. Had to go through at least a couple interviews with members of management and some leads.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work as an unloader?   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lapeer, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lapeer, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Walmart in May 2012.

When you're interviewed you are asked to come into an office and are asked a couple questions about problem solving and how you handled difficulties in the past. You are usually interviewed by someone who will be your superior but in my experience when they're short on people anyone will work basically. Don't stress try to stay chummy and know that they think the questions are as dumb as you do.

Interview Questions
    • The questions aren't really difficult just overly wordy. Do your best to answer them in a way that shows you're good at retail don't do I lost the remote and found it by digging for it in the couch type answers.   Answer Question
    They just bring you back after you pass the background and drug tests and show you on a computer your Job title, starting date and starting pay. Never have I heard of a time where when someone negotiated for a better pay did they get it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Walmart in August 2012.

interviewed with 3 diff people easy questions

minium wage

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walmart.

You go through 3 interviews and they ask questions that pertain to that area. It last about 2hrs. They let you know then if your hired or not.

Interview Questions
    • They asked you a question and you had to remember what they two part question was and answer it.   Answer Question
    No negotiations for anything. You take the job or you don't.

Unloader Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Walmart in September 2012.

I had to go in front of a three person panel.Once I completed that I had to come back for a one-on-one Interview with a co-manager.

Interview Questions
    • A time that me and a co-worker solved a prodlem, and how did we resolve it in what steps.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mechanicsville, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mechanicsville, VA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Walmart in February 2008.

When I got there they asked me a series of no brainer questions. I interviewed with two different managers and the second one asked the same exact questions as the first. After that, you can expect to either go straight into orientation or be sent home and called upon once they figure out whats going on.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. They offer you a salary and you take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

The process took a day - interviewed at Walmart in April 2012.

got asked a bunch of scenaro questions like...name a type when u noticed a problem and solved it b4 it got worse.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greeley, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Walmart in March 2011.

Got a call on Friday setting up an interview on Monday morning. Monday morning comes, I get there and wait for the zone manager who's doing the interview. She interviews me, asks me 5 behavioral based questions (which are extremely long. It's like 5 questions in one). You can ask for certain parts to be repeated since the question is so long. They encourage you to answer the all of the question and help you if you forget a part. After it was over she said was would recommend me to an assistant manager for a 2nd interview (same day). An assistant manager comes out and introduces himself and we do a second interview. He basically asked the same questions, told me to get a drug test and orientation is Thursday. Everyone was really nice and friendly.

Walmart seems hellbent on hiring anyone so long as their availability is wide open and you can pass a drug test. I said I can work anytime and the zone manager said that was great and that was the main reason why they looked at my application. I now work 4pm to 1am 5 days a week unloading trucks. 3 other people interviewed (for different departments) at the same time as me. We all had open availability and we all got hired.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you gave excellent customer service.   Answer Question
    No negotiating. They looked at what I was making an hour at my last job ($8.40/hr) and started me at that.

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!